Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2.2 Watt Razor

Originally from here: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/sold-2w-445nm-laser-highly-polished-host-razor-72528.html

mtlbuq.jpg

I've used it for a total run time of less than 30 minutes total and everything is working fine.

What you are buying:

x1 Razor
x2 445nm Glasses
x4 batteries
x3 red batteries (Never used this type before so I don't know what these are)
x1 charger
x2 black baloons
x1 black case
x1 security box
x1 warning label for laser

Looking for $265 Paypal.​

I ran out of money!

I would really like to keep it but I am going to be in debt pretty soon :p

Last edited:

Lase

Please post a photo of the laser working. Just for potential buyers peace of mind.

I'm sorry you have to let such a beautiful laser go.

EDIT: Those red batteries from the looks of it, are Sanyo 18650 batteries.

Lase

Last edited:
Post a picture of the laser working, and you're probably all set. As a package, $265 is a good deal.

First time Ive ever seen one of my laser for sale.:( Sucks you have to let it go. I know you really liked this laser alot.:)

Just a Heads Up For the Next Buyer that buys this, my warranty does transfer over to you that came with the Original Sale and will still apply to the second buyer from the original purchase date of the first buyer.

:beer:

Hi, I'll take this, how much total for shipping tracked to Singapore?

I already have experience building my own lasers, recently my old pair of goggles broke, so I guess instead of buying one again I could just get this as a set.
Just wondering though, what is the duty cycle on this laser? And I presume the lens is a 405G1/G2 and not the standard Aixiz 3E, am I right?

Also @lazeerer, would you mind MMing this trade (I paypal you, he ships, you paypal him)?

Last edited:
(I paypal you, he ships, you paypal him) :thinking: ..... :huh: never seen some one ask that before :confused: . Also he posted the Original thread link if you look :cool: and it tells you all about the laser.

Hi, I'll take this, how much total for shipping tracked to Singapore?

I already have experience building my own lasers, recently my old pair of goggles broke, so I guess instead of buying one again I could just get this as a set.
Just wondering though, what is the duty cycle on this laser? And I presume the lens is a 405G1/G2 and not the standard Aixiz 3E, am I right?

Also @lazeerer, would you mind MMing this trade (I paypal you, he ships, you paypal him)?

Sure if the seller agrees. But it would be Best If you Hold Onto your own money. Have Him Ship the Laser to me, when it gets to me you can Paypal him the money and then i ship you the laser.:)

Thats how it usually works.

The Duty Cycle can be 2 minutes on 1 minute off.:)

G1 lens.....

Last edited:
Sure if the seller agrees. But it would be Best If you Hold Onto your own money. Have Him Ship the Laser to me, when it gets to me you can Paypal him the money and then i ship you the laser.:)

Thats how it usually works.

The Duty Cycle can be 2 minutes on 1 minute off.:)

G1 lens.....

Yup I missed the part about G1 on the sales thread.

Okay if the seller is agreeable to this I will paypal him $265 once he ships it to you and you verify it works, and I will paypal you the shipping/MM fees.

Yup I missed the part about G1 on the sales thread.

Okay if the seller is agreeable to this I will paypal him $265 once he ships it to you and you verify it works, and I will paypal you the shipping/MM fees.

That Sounds Good TO me.:beer: