Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2.1w 445nm blue laser cree mx-900 host

This is an awesome laser. Only selling because I need some more funds for Christmas. Was originally bought by a member on this forum.
Comes with 2 batteries and glasses if you want
160$ shipped.
Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks

Attachments

• DSC03584.jpg
    DSC03584.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 324
  • DSC03561.jpg
    DSC03561.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC03585.jpg
    DSC03585.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 214

Another instance where i wish i had the money...you will have NO problem selling this for sure.

Thanks. Also willing to express ship if buyer pays the difference. To try and get it to you by Christmas.

That's a great deal holy crap. I think your low post count is discouraging many buyers :(
(no offense you seem like a nice guy)
Maybe if you offer to use a middle man?

Good luck with the sale!

:beer:
-Matt

That's a great deal holy crap. I think your low post count is discouraging many buyers :(
(no offense you seem like a nice guy)
Maybe if you offer to use a middle man?

Good luck with the sale!

:beer:
-Matt

Thanks man. Ya I'm definitely down to use a middle man or any other means to make the buyer more comfortable. I've bought a few lasers off here already but have not sold yet.

bata

I'd love to buy it off of you with a middle man or not its just my funds are a bit low right now. If you still have it after Christmas, i'll pick it up off of you faster than a country boy can eat a plate of biscuits

Clip

I'd love to buy it off of you with a middle man or not its just my funds are a bit low right now. If you still have it after Christmas, i'll pick it up off of you faster than a country boy can eat a plate of biscuits

If I wasn't part country I might find that offensive, but I do love biscuits :)