Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1W Spartan DL

Hi I'm just trying figure what this means... I bought my laser last Monday and on Thursday the 23rd USPS updated saying foreign acceptance. I researched it and found what that meant but now it says this:

Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item was accepted in PORTEE on June 23, 2011 at 3:07 am. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

If you notice the status changed from foreign acceptance to acceptance, little help please? Thanks!!!

UPDATE: it now says it's in chinas people rep. I'm guessing that's still china? Lol does anyone know how long it will take to get to central jersey? Including the time it will spend in the US customs ? Thanks again:)

Last edited:

Well when I bought my sparten it took like 6weeks to get it.
My tracking info. Pretty much said The same thing yours is saying.
And I think most of that time it was in customs and it didn't say anything else until it was in my mail box.

Well when I bought my sparten it took like 6weeks to get it.
My tracking info. Pretty much said The same thing yours is saying.
And I think most of that time it was in customs and it didn't say anything else until it was in my mail box.

It bttr not take 6 weeks!

Well it just might coming from china.
And welcome to lpf:wave: and make sure you get the safty glasses too.
This laser a class 4 .it will do damage to your eyes!

Yea I'm gunna do that soon. I'm only gunna use it outside so I hope thats ok for now?

Yea I'm gunna do that soon. I'm only gunna use it outside so I hope thats ok for now?

Yeah that will be ok but for indoor use your really going to need them I have the ones from dragonlasers and they work great too.

jakeGT

Okay so for protecting your eyes, the cheaper the better? That's the worst idea ever. The dragonlasers goggles will be good for your Spartan, and you won't find another pair cheaper that actually work.

And no, the $5-$20 ones on focal price etc etc do NOT work.

Ok u don't have to flip out. I'm never gunna use the laser inside just cuz my house is small it's a waste. And I have to decide if I wana buy it or not prob will but then Ill have to wait another 2-3 weeks for it -_- but I guess it'll save me frm blinding my self

I really don't get the cheap goggles mentality.

I mean if you go sky diving, would you want the cheapest piece of crap parachute, or the proven and tested one:undecided:

If we were talking about parachutes I'd just keep my mouth shut and let natural selection work:p

Yea I totally understand lol. Nd sorry Im just really excited to get this laser already, in only 18 im immature with some things and this is deff one of them haha but yea. I'll look into it all it's 43 bucks for it with shipping :/. After buying batteries and and a 240 laser it's a lil tough lol. But ill try, but does anyone wana help me with me question? Lol how long will it take to get to my house in central jersey, right now USPS says it's at china people's rep on the 23rd. Lil help?

jakeGT

2-4 weeks
My dragon laser glasses took ~35 days from the day I ordered to get to my front door.

I never ordered a dragon laser tho.

Ok, thanks for helping out, ive literally been on and off this site every min trying to find out things about my laser, my gf was about to take my phone and computer away cuz of it lol. Thanks for all the help!!