Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

>1W 445 and TANK 007 for sale! BOTTOM OF THE LINE PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I would like to start off by saying that these are NOT mine. They belong to a friend of mine, who is having me sell them for him. That being said, we have a nice side click hosted a140 diode 445. It has a custom driver heat sink, and is has been modified to run on one 18650 battery. It has a few nicks on the host, but nothing bad at all. Extended run times are the responsibility of the user. On a fresh Larry DFW 18650 she gives us about 1.157W, and the power then slowly lowers due to battery drain and heat. Average power for this is just over 1W, peaks are at 1.2W. Here are some pics, feel free to request specifics! Jayrobs side button host up for sale. You can no longer get it anymore since the company stopped making them. It has a runtime past 10 ten minutes thanks to a huge heatsink and a heatsinked flexv5 driver.

Features

-Good size heatsink
-Long runtime >10 minutes
-Modified to use 18650 batteries for longer lifetime
-445 glass lens
-comfortable side clicky
-1.157 watts!
-rare host
-*Driver* runtime is as long as you want (Diode is up to the buyer)

This laser is worth every penny and is built to last with hi quality components.
It may not be as pretty as an Arctic but it beats it in performance.
On a fresh Larry DFW 18650 she gives us about 1.15W, and the power then slowly lowers due to battery drain and heat. Average power for this is just over 1W, peaks are at 1.2W.

726aa946.jpg

c3a5bd89.jpg

173ad56e.jpg

bd959991.jpg

2a90e02f.jpg

79b17fb7.jpg

294f63b6.jpg

Next up is one tank 007 host and heat sink made by Flaming Pyro, only needs a diode and driver! It comes with the copper focus adapter, and the tripod. This host does have what I believe is a machined aixiz module front already in the massive copper heat sink. This host has a few scrapes and dings as well. Pics:

206279a6.jpg

797d3f87.jpg

6f5a87db.jpg

773681b9.jpg

8ca5a1f5.jpg

e471532a.jpg

576a68a7.jpg

c18026f9.jpg

261eb4e0.jpg

PRICES:
The 445 is $350 shipped <----NOW $300! <----- NOW ONLY $250!!!!
TANK 007 is $200 shipped <----NOW $150!<----- NOW ONLY $120!!!!
Please US buyers only at this time.

Thanks for viewing
-Dustin

Last edited:

rhd

Wait, excuse me, but WHY were my comments deleted? The reason "requested" is not accurate. I did not request a deletion of my comments.

They in no way violated any rules, nor were they rude or offensive.

They merely challenged a selling price. Is that REALLY grounds for deletion? I want a real explanation from a mod.

Well the prices are lower. So wouldn't they have achieved said effect and therefore no longer be needed? :thinking:

Wait, excuse me, but WHY were my comments deleted? The reason "requested" is not accurate. I did not request a deletion of my comments.

They merely challenged a selling price. Is that REALLY grounds for deletion? I want a real explanation from a mod.

They are removed because I requested that they be removed, this thread does not need your pollution, now I will ask kindly that you either get on topic, or leave. :tsk:

The manner in which you did it, however, was utterly inappropriate.

There's a difference between 'challenging' and 'O HAI LETS SHIT ON SOMEONE'S THREAD'. The former is fine; the latter, not so much. Just be careful which side you're on.

I'm sure if someone had done that to you, you'd have perhaps requested more than just a mere deletion. I'm adamant that you wouldn't tolerate a trashing of your thread.

Don't Laze Me Bro, as the OP, is entitled to the right to request a cleaning-out of the thread from nonsense from the likes of you, just as you would if it were your thread.

Fair enough?

:)

P.S. You never got back to me on your Veterans' 515nm diode group buy.

Last edited:

rhd

I disagree entirely.

An OP doesn't deserve a blanket veto on subsequent commentary in their thread. Nor did I actually approach this inappropriately. Further, I am more than happy to have people criticize my posts threads.

My suggestion is that was hold off on discussing this here until a mod can actually weigh in.

If it really IS the case that an OP can just request deletion of subsequent conversation that was critical of their sale, then this board really has become nothing but a commercial venue. If that's the case, then I want nothing more to do with it. I've approached this board with what I believe to be an open, honest, and community minded perspective.

If the precedent REALLY IS that someone can cry to a mod that "someone criticized my selling price" and the mod will delete that criticism, then I'm done with this board. Absent some angle I've overlooked (and it's entirely possible that I HAVE overlooked an angle here), I think what Things did in deleting my posts, and those of others, was entirely inappropriate.

Again though, lets wait for some comment from actual mods, before we ourselves elevate this subsequent dialogue to a level that actually does warrant deletion.

So - lets just chill for a second, and wait for a mod's input.

JLSE

18 deleted posts? Holly crapolla...

@ RHD, you can always email Avery with your concerns..

The deleted post(s) can still be viewed if the need arises.

I just saw all the deletion, but not the actual posts, so no opinion here..

:beer:

:wtf: happened here:thinking:

I don't care that much about my comments on this thread, BUT I really would like to know where/how they were out of line enough to merit being deleted.

@rhd
hey man its cool, i found it weird that soo many post be deleted but then again, Dont Laze Me Bro did start the thread and it is a sales thread. We were kinda discussing/arguing over price, and since then it has been changed. Now I dont understand why he would want it deleted, but as Dave has told me before in a sales thread i made, "its not your thread, its the owner of the forum" so in reality he isnt entitled any authority over the thread. At least thats what I was told. Then again every mod is different, and sometimes people can take sides...soo ehhhhhh no point freaking out over it, its just the way the cookie crumbles.

I disagree entirely.

An OP doesn't deserve a blanket veto on subsequent commentary in their thread. Nor did I actually approach this inappropriately. Further, I am more than happy to have people criticize my posts threads.

My suggestion is that was hold off on discussing this here until a mod can actually weigh in.

If it really IS the case that an OP can just request deletion of subsequent conversation that was critical of their sale, then this board really has become nothing but a commercial venue. If that's the case, then I want nothing more to do with it. I've approached this board with what I believe to be an open, honest, and community minded perspective.

If the precedent REALLY IS that someone can cry to a mod that "someone criticized my selling price" and the mod will delete that criticism, then I'm done with this board. Absent some angle I've overlooked (and it's entirely possible that I HAVE overlooked an angle here), I think what Things did in deleting my posts, and those of others, was entirely inappropriate.

Again though, lets wait for some comment from actual mods, before we ourselves elevate this subsequent dialogue to a level that actually does warrant deletion.

So - lets just chill for a second, and wait for a mod's input.

No, lets not chill... Its done and over, now get on topic or leave dude... The thread jack is getting old, and you are really pissing me off.

Things

Nothing was out of line, your comments weren't deleted because you broke the forum rules, however dlmb has lowered the prices, and decided that it wasn't necessary to have over 9000 comments on how the price was too high anymore ... nothing to do with breaking any forum rules.

Thanks for weighing in.

So just to clarify, if I start a sales thread in the future and don't like comments in the thread they can be deleted upon request?

Also just a suggestion, this seems like an interesting topic, but it certainly doesn't belong in a sales thread... is it possible to cut everything below the OP and put it into a different section?

Things

Yup, if someone trashes your sales thread, you can request to have the posts deleted. If you are a scammer, and it's blatantly obvious the people trashing the thread are correct, then its a different story, but with trusted members it's fine.

^^^Makes sense. I don't think the posts were trashing the thread in any way, quite the opposite actually since they were bumping the thread up and were ultimately correct as the price has been lowered. This does however fall into personal opinion territory given the situation, so if DLMB felt the thread was trashed, than the deletions are perfectly logical. I like logic:)

DLMB - good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.