Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1986 $50 American Eagle Gold Coin For Sale/Trade

Hello everyone!

I have for sale or trade a 1986 American Eagle gold coin. Its a rare coin because 1986 was the first year for the American Eagle series of coins. This coin is 1 troy oz of pure gold with 3% silver and 5.33% of copper for a total weight of 1.091 troy oz. This coin was made at the west point bullion depository mint, it has a "W" marking under the date. This coins date is in roman numerals, a first in a long time and present day American eagle coins do not have this distinguishing mark. The coin comes in a velvet case marked with the year, 1986, and the certificate of authenticity with specifications on the back. The coin is in immaculate condition, never removed from its plastic protective case with no scratches on the plastic either. the velvet case is held in a box marked with "one ounce proof gold bullion coin." this coin is truly a piece of history and is great for either a collection or investment!

I'm looking for either laser parts such as diodes, modules, optics or whole lasers themselves. or just a straight up sale or a mix of the two! contact me if your interested!

Re: 1986 $50 American Eagle Gold Coin For Sale/Tra

Well, you're new here and its hard to trust someone that randomly popped up. If you're willing to deal on the contingency that you ship all items first though, I'd be interested in trading with you (I have completed probably at least 20-30 sucessful transactions on LC if you want to check up on me).

What are you looking for for the eagle (I just sold 6 2006 buffalo first strikes, so I wouldn't mind replenishing some of my gold ouncers)? Somewhere in this section there is something about a group buy I'm doing and the lasers available. I may be able to get you one of those.. Perhaps I could trade you a 50-60mW 473nm blue OEM, or 40-50mW fully upgraded blue? Maybe even an OEM 300mW greenie if you're willing to throw in a few bucks on the deal. There are other laser things I could trade you too... diodes, optics, portables, you name it.

Just give me an idea of what you're looking for. Thanks!

so you would be willing to straight up trade the coin for a blue pointer?

sonystyle said:
so you would be willing to straight up trade the coin for a blue pointer?

The blue lasers mentioned above, yes. Unfortunately I only have one blue portable, and it is worth considerably more than the coin. If you're interested in one of the OEM blue wall models mentioned above, I would accept the coin as payment and add you to the group buy, so you would have the laser ASAP.

alright, ill take the 50-60mW blue for the coin, and ill ship first since i don't have any rep yet. how long till the group buy is ready? do you want me to send the coin now or when the laser comes? i really don't mind. I have some half dollars too, but they are all circulated, pretty heavily too, but they are from 1940 and such, (Ben franklin, Kennedy, i forget...)

i cant post pics!!

sonystyle said:
alright, ill take the 50-60mW blue for the coin, and ill ship first since i don't have any rep yet. how long till the group buy is ready? do you want me to send the coin now or when the laser comes? i really don't mind. I have some half dollars too, but they are all circulated, pretty heavily too, but they are from 1940 and such, (Ben franklin, Kennedy, i forget...)

i cant post pics!!

If you're still interested, please send me an e-mail at pseudonomen137@gmail.com or send me your phone number and we can hammer out the details. Thanks!

If you were to accept a payment via money order or cash, what would be your asking price? (Assuming you still have it for sale)

well since it is a pure ounce of gold and according to XE(dot)com 1 ounce is worth about 672 USD so ill take $650 for it if you want.

is that a good price?? i really dont know ;D

i cant post links!!!

Sonystyle, did you see my post above? Please e-mail me at pseudonomen137@gmail.com if you're still interested. I could trade for laser or pay cash outright, but please send me an e-mail to work out the details. Thanks

Is this deal done and over wirth ??? ::)

T

timelord

Not sure Vodka1000 it's quite an old thread so if Carter or Sonstyle, can shed some light on this then maybe we can close the thread if all is done ;)

S

SenKat

Sonystyle seems to have dropped off the face of the earth ! He may be there, lurking , waiting until he sees someone post something bad, then he returns with a vengeance. I dunno that he has ever completed a trade/sale on the board here that he started.....Has the GPS dealieo finally been completed, lazerlover ?

pseudonomen137 said:
[quote author=sonystyle link=1175739732/0#4 date=1175868391]alright, ill take the 50-60mW blue for the coin, and ill ship first since i don't have any rep yet. how long till the group buy is ready? do you want me to send the coin now or when the laser comes? i really don't mind. I have some half dollars too, but they are all circulated, pretty heavily too, but they are from 1940 and such, (Ben franklin, Kennedy, i forget...)

i cant post pics!!

If you're still interested, please send me an e-mail at pseudonomen137@gmail.com or send me your phone number and we can hammer out the details. Thanks![/quote]

So ------ pseudonomen137 did you get it  :-?
Did the transaction ever took place ????
and all is done........and over.
:(
Sonystyle and pseudonomen137 seems to have dropped off the face of the earth the same time :mad:
Hmmmmmmm

Hey good news Sonystyle was online 2 days ago.

No answer yet or reply.....to much Vodka  ;D

pseudonomen137  was online 2 weeks ago.

S

SenKat

Psuedo never was able to complete the trade with this guy....Sony style has been on several times, and yet not ansered questions - I smell trouble.

Sonystyle - I defended you previously - either complete the trades, or withdraw your offers of trades. The clock is ticking.............................

Wow that was quick - we ALL know who the BOSS is ---------  :)

I'm not asking for to much - just a simple answer yes or no--------- :-X