Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

18650 Single Holder

Hey y'all. I've been looking for a battery holder for an 18650 li-ion battery, but the one I found takes 3 weeks to ship. Anyone know of a better source? eBay or a member here?

Last edited:

Out of stock....:(

Is the OP looking for a hard case for protection during transport, or just to keep the cell from shorting out?

Last edited:

Blord

I have this one but shipping cost will be huge. You will better off buying it from Ebay.

18650holder.jpg

Something like this? I just ordered one to hold 2x 16340's, I've ordered from Ghost before and you can't go wrong, an excellent person to work with!

I have this one but shipping cost will be huge. You will better off buying it from Ebay.

18650holder.jpg

That's exactly what I'm looking for. My host is an old metal marine electrical box. So that means all metal. Ive seen some styrofome/cardboard holders before and ive seen battery's short before and it's not worth burning the house down. The only ones I found were huge ships and out of stock.

It says standard package is 100. Does this mean you have to buy 100?

He doesnt want to wait 3 weeks for delivery. :whistle:

I ended up doing the waiting game a few months ago. :yabbem:

They just say 3 weeks so you meanies don't give them a bad review. :na:

Obviously you have very little experience with Chinese shipping, LOL. Mine took forever to get here. I actually forgot I ordered them. Then one day, Christmas. :wave::san:

Things

It says standard package is 100. Does this mean you have to buy 100?

Nope :)

Minimum quantities are shown in the quantity discount list (if there are any). Standard package sizes are so that companies considering ordering them in bulk can have them all fit neatly in boxes.

PS: They also have them in 2 cell and 4 cell versions, if you want them for a porta-labby, however they are PCB mount so you will need to solder your own wires on.

Dan

Last edited:
Ok the last laser part I ordered from Deal Extreme only took four months..!!

Last edited: