Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

175mw Aurora green laser pointer !!!**

Hi guys , im selling my brand new and in the box , unused , aurora laser pointer !!
this is fricken amazing and can burn items and light matches , the beams can also be seen !!
im looking for around £330 which includes postage !! STEAL !!
message me if interested :D
Its 175mw and the beam is visible during daylight !!**

First post and you're seeking £330 on a 175mW laser, and you say it's brand new, in the box unused. £33 more gets the original laser right from DL with the warranty etc. You're going to need pictures and to possibly have it powertested. Not saying I don't believe you, but this is your first post after all and that's a lot of money to risk.

How do you know that it's "fricken insane" and can burn this and that, if you haven't used it at all?

Posts like these are usually considered scams, and not taken seriously.
Even if the entire thing is for real, few pounds more and you get one directly from DL.

How do you know that it's "fricken insane" and can burn this and that, if you haven't used it at all?

ROFL, that is exactly what I was thinking.

No pics at all? Contradictions like that in the first post? This is a fail thread already.