Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

170mA PHR

here is one of my builds at 170mA
:D
:D
http://burninglaser.org/PHR.wmv

before anyone asks, no the ones i sell are not set this high, the ones for sale are at 120mA.

you can have them this high but it will void the "free replacement and repair" warranty.....

Attachments

• PHR.wmv
    7.6 MB · Views: 43

lazer said:
Nice ;D

What host are you using?

same host i use on my website. coleman max LED CR2 host

heh i can pop balloons like they are nothing from across the room, foused to infinity.........this makes me want to switch to BR sleds and get over 200mW

I recently bought one of these little monsters and the fit and finish is just beautiful. The beam is very bright and when focused burns pretty much everything even standard white computer copy paper is not a problem at 6-8 inches, I can cut out sections from the paper almost instantly.  At a distance of 18 inches I set up a standard business card with a black sharpie dot on it and the Laser burned right through it in 30 secs, this laser is certainly powerful. In a dark room the beam is brilliant and lights up the room with ease.  My PGL is getting mad already and rightfully so.  Thanks again for a real nice violet Burner.