Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

16340 battery where to buy ?

CTRfn2

HI

Where can I find a 16340 battery for my laser with quality ? There's from Sanyo Panasonic, or Sony ???

Opinions :thanks:

Best regards ;)

CTRfn2

I forgot to say I'm from Portugal and companies cannot ship batteries trough airmail isn't it ?

;) ;)

Airmail and lithium batteries in Australia are banned if they know about it, so they need to be not advertised when posting and hidden in the laser with glad wrap over them so the laser covers them up if they know about the batteries they get sent by snail mail ie surface by truck and will take about a week instead of three days

Last edited:

CTRfn2

It will be a Green HL 300mw from laserbtb. I've done the order but I think it will come without battery because the airmail.

The AW RCR batteries will be fine with that laser

They'll have a slightly longer run time than the AW IMR batteries

CTRfn2

And where can I find a battery like that ??? On every places that I've seen they don't ship to Europe.

Suggestions :thanks:

Yes eBay is as good a place as any they are cheap and protected versions only cost about 75c more than non protected they don't cost a lot so buy a dozen the more you buy the cheaper they get .If you looking for high quality ones well they will cost you three times the price and from my experience give you about 50% more battery life before recharge depends on what's more important if you have a dozen so that doesn't really matter much and if protected ones your pretty safe with them being less likely to have something bad go wrong with them

Last edited:

CTRfn2

And where can I find a good quality battery in Europe or who ship to Europe without problems ;) ;)

I think the bottom line is they still ship/fly batteries of the lithium type just the regulations on safety are a lot tighter after a major transport jet crashed in sept 2010 .i mean stuff still gets flown out of hong Kong and China so other countries must do it just a real crack down on safety i haven't read any further on what exactly they have changed but its a lot harder than it was, if the batteries where that bad you wouldn't be able to buy them .

Yeah looks OK and protected which is always a good precaution, you just need to confirm shipping time if your not in a hurry no matter, but if you are keep looking. i bought 2 dozen of 16340 protected at 3 dollars each took 3 weeks to arrive but now im set for those size i did same with 18650 as well and bought two good quality battery chargers 4 way with seperate channels to be sure the charging process is also safe