Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

150mW RG laser

I am selling my 100mW green, 50mW red 20 Centz laser projector. I have had this laser for 1 year. It has DMX control capabilities which I have not used. This laser is fun to just plug in and watch the patterns change automatically with music. The green beam looks great with smoke or fog. The red beam is hard to see. This laser is up for sale on e-bay. Here is the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220208279482#description
( Open to trades )

That's the sort of thing that sells new forr $350. I'd love to buy it off ya but all my current funds are tied up.
I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting rid of it.

Yeah I have had lots of good times with this laser. I am building an RGB projector though so I won't be having much use for this laser anymore.

I am open to trades.

still there Luke?
do you have any smoke or fog shots to view for interested parties, unless bump means its sold ???
AL

Bump takes a thread that has made its way down to the bottom part of the page brings it back to the top. Sometimes if a thread doesn't have that many views it is because it has been overlooked. Replying to the thread with "bump" is a way to put the thread back at the top of the list. (some consider this to be really annoying, especially when its done all the time) This is the first time I have done this. I will check to see if I have any videos or pictures of this laser in action on my computer. There is way to much sunlight coming into my apartment right now to make one.