Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

150mW Green 100$

sbdwag

I have he 50 mw from o-like. Its made of brass and it feels like the upper third of it is solid brass. More than enough heatsink potential to support a good duty cycle.

sbdwag

Benm

I have similar lasers... they are very heavy, though no part of it is near solid. The walls of it are ~2mm thick troughout, but since its made of brass it is much heavier than something aluminium of similar construction.

Plenty of thermal capacity there, but the body is still to small to take away all the heat, and they do warm up noticably after a minute or two.

ideas

I have similar lasers... they are very heavy, though no part of it is near solid. The walls of it are ~2mm thick troughout, but since its made of brass it is much heavier than something aluminium of similar construction.

Plenty of thermal capacity there, but the body is still to small to take away all the heat, and they do warm up noticably after a minute or two.

Amen to that, I have a 50mW, a 100mW and a 150mW in that design, heats up pretty suick, I would respect a 60 to 90 second duty circle on this model!