Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

$150 445 nm Survival Lasers Build

Edit: I decided I should likely sell elsewhere. I think I'm selling to the entirely wrong crowd here, as they could easily manufacture one like this with minimal effort. Sorry everyone.

Last edited:

Hello OmniaNihil, thank you for coming to LPF, first can you take another image of the laser and put your forum user name on some paper to show that this is really your laser,

2nd because you are a new Member of these forum would you be willing to use a middle man for selling this laser in order to Protect yourself and the Buyer.

If your not sure what a Middle man is this is what it is

Finally, you can request to use a "middleman." When using a middleman, they send the item to the middleman. The middleman evaluates the item and informs both parties. If everything is fine, you THEN send the money to the seller. Once the seller notifies the middleman that he has received payment, then the middle man sends the item to you. All you pay for is the one extra shipping charge to the middle man and the shipping charge to you

also note i think 150.00 for this laser is kinda expensive for just the laser as you can buy it brand new from SL for around the same price with Batt's and Changer.

Last edited:
Hello OmniaNihil, thank you for coming to LPF, first can you take another image of the laser and put your forum user name on some paper to show that this is really your laser,

2nd because you are a new Member of these forum would you be willing to use a middle man for selling this laser in order to Protect yourself and the Buyer.

If your not sure what a Middle man is this is what it is

also note i think 150.00 for this laser is kinda expensive for just the laser as you can buy it brand new from SL for around the same price with Batt's and Changer.
I paid $130 for the parts alone, $10 for the shipping and insurance, and $5 for the batteries. I don't see how asking for $5 more than I paid is unfair.

i never said unfair but i do think that trying to charge more for a used laser then you paid will make it very hard to sell , also plz take an updated pic for the forum with your user name in order to shop that you truly have the laser a few beam shots would also be nice showing it's working.

take care
Scarletwolf

It's not actually used though, it's only been powered on to test that it worked. I originally planned on making it to resell for $50+ profit on eBay, but since that fell though I just decided to essentially get what I paid for it here. It's just $5 for labor I guess. Anyway, if there's no demand here, I guess I could relist it as OEM components and just make it a screw in deal.
Edit: pictures are no problem, as long as there's any demand here in the slightest. I'll give any details you need to prove it's legitimate.

for the price your asking I'm not sure you'll find the Demand as for 190 SL sells there laser's here and sell just the kit for around 112.00 for just the laser it's self so i really think that the demand the SL Lasers here at your price range will be very hard to sell ..

as for the Comment used, to me when anyone Buys an item and that item ships it is called used from that point on, if you put your hands on the item then you have in essence used the item thus making it a used item

I suppose. It's not a problem though, I'm more sorry for causing inconvenience than upset about not selling.

no inconvenience man just letting you know that your going to have some issues i think selling it, so don't worry you never can tell you might find a buyer that proves me wrong lol

My personal Opinion the laser was set to a fair price. It does come with batteries but not a charger or rechargeable.
I think you should have left it up. $150

Do some research and you will see what these laser have sold for. Its around his price.

My .02 cents

Garoq

The $190 LPF SL bundle price includes rechargeable batteries, a charger and U.S. shipping, so $150 for just the laser and primary batteries seems like a fair price to me.

Last edited: