Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

$15 GREEN 50mW! :drool:

Grix

It's anywhere between 20 and 50 mW, and bad quality. But at $15 it's well worth it imo. Focalprice lasers are just like dealextreme, buyincoins, kaidomains etc. lasers, cheap lasers both in quality and price.

I just ordered five of them. So i'll do a review once they come in. I'll probably add IR filters and resell them after that if they make it here ok.

Yep, I bought one from FocalPrice: Says XX-852 on the side of it. Exactly the same as this one from GadgeTown: 50mW 532nm High Power Flashlight Style Green Laser Pointer for Sale at GadgetTown.com only it is 23$ The only thing is the one from Gadgetown was killer, pretty close to spec, but the one (Exactly the same markings) from FocalPrice, fizzled on start. Both are drawing 348ma on the input side, but bad crystals on the FocalPrice. There is an epoxied, brass collar above the 808, holding the crystal/s, I was going to exacto-blade it off, and replace it with a 5mw wlaser unit from a 9 dollar one. Haven't wanted to "kill" the wlaser 5mw, caus it is over 30, sniff. qumefox post the performance of yours, when you get them, please.

I plan to. Coming from china, it's going to be a couple of weeks though.

These came in this morning. I already destroyed one. :( But not before metering it. I'll do a full review as soon as I get the pictures resized.