Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

$15.00 50mW Greenies

Hey guys I found this site a couple days ago. Website

Anyone want to order one and test it? If they're up to spec then this place may replace LED Shoppe.

[EDIT] I don't really know the legitimacy of the site so be careful. [EDIT]

Last edited:

Grix

Nah, probably just another cheapy like the ones dealextreme, buyincoins, kaidomain, focalprice etc. sells.

cmak

gotta love the description...
This is one of the most rugged designs we have developed, seen or even used. One major difference is this green laser is made with a Japanese lens which is superior over the Chinese lenses found in the cheaper models.
:crackup:

peace & thanks
-cmak

cmak

lol @ Silvershot

but seriously that's probably what that means :crackup:

...unless "tuned" means "swapped out the pump diode for a stronger one" or something. Because with those kinds of prices, it's only a courtesy to do something like that :whistle:

peace & thanks
-cmak

Benm

... those customer reviews look a bit too positive to be real testimonials.

Crazy Jay

i purchased 5 of those..

put it this way , i only have 2 left. 2 died for no reason, one turned to IR within days of use and the last 2 have very ugly dots. They output looks like a comet.
You know the same thing has happened to me with the 5mw ones. After I made my 200mw one I never needed replacing as of yet.

Damien

This arrived the 17th, yesterday USPS in a felt covered gift box with a complimentary 5mW red keychain pointer. The 50mW green laser definitely stands up to its reviews. I don't have a tester, but a nice powerful beam!

Out of the box, beamshot:

HIMNL9

Attachments