Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

14500 Host, modular style heatink

No fancy post this time. I have a couple of these available. Traditional style heatsink could not be used since there is no lip in the head of the light. Rather, the heatsink is more like a self contained module. The front houses the Aixiz, the rear is bored out to house your driver. This is your pill. It is then capped off with the supplied battery contact board. The two sides are tied together with a small hole drilled out to allow the wires to feed from one side to the other. Same style modular design as the heatsink offered in my Limited Run Guidesman kit, HERE.

These are very nice, super compact hosts with a MASSIVE heatsink given the size of the host. I am diggin' these modules. They allow for a large heatsinking peice of aluminum to be crammed in the body of the host. But, no set screw on these. It takes away from the aesthetics. Thermal epoxy not only holds it in place, but also helps to better improve heatsinking capabilities for your precious diode.

Price is $20 USD shipped within CONUS. We spend big money on diodes, why not put them in a solid host.

Photo%20Jun%2006%2C%2010%2037%2032%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Jun%2006%2C%2010%2037%2040%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Jun%2006%2C%2010%2037%2047%20PM.jpg

Last edited:

No one wants a nice small pocket sized host with the new style modular heatsink? Shoot me an offer.