Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

12x Murder Fund! + Graph!

mfo

Banned
We're going kill a 12x diode!

Thank you so much for everyone who donated, and to Dave & Igor for taking the time out of their lives to conduct all of these tests. You all rock!

Here is a graph with results.

Also, here's a graph of what some other people are obtaining.

Last edited:

Tabish

Re: 12x Murder Fund!

I'm in for this !!!!

I'll donate as soon as more people show interest.

EDIT: $10 sent

Last edited:

Dusty

Count me in! I would like to know more about the 12x, and if this is the way to find out then so be it...:D I dont have all that much money at the moment, but i am willing to contribute a few dollers to the cause...:)

daguin

The first donations have hit the account. I'm covering $50 of the cost. So we only need $200 more to make this happen. This includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Thanks to all who can contribute. There is no minimum donation. Any and all contributions are appreciated.

I wish I could just donate it myself, but with no winter session classes, Christmas is already going to be pretty "thin" this year.

Peace,
dave

Sybiria

It sounds interesting! I would like to see if these are more efficient 8x or the long waited 12x :) (well not that long)
I am in for a donation, can someone pm me the paypal address plz?

Dusty

The first donations have hit the account. I'm covering $50 of the cost. So we only need $200 more to make this happen. This includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Thanks to all who can contribute. There is no minimum donation. Any and all contributions are appreciated.

I wish I could just donate it myself, but with no winter session classes, Christmas is already going to be pretty "thin" this year.

Peace,
dave

I can do $10, not much I know, but its all I can spare this week (I am a student afterall :D)

Dave if you PM me your PP details will sent the payment straight over...:yh:

Tech_Junkie

Banned

I wont need any rep (although you sill gave it to me last time anyway). You do enough work for all of us for free, so this is a good way to pay you back.

mfo

Banned

I can do $10, not much I know, but its all I can spare this week (I am a student afterall :D)

Dave if you PM me your PP details will sent the payment straight over...:yh:

Hey, $10 is plenty! There are literally thousands of members on this forum. If everyone donated $10, we'd only need roughly 28 people to get this going.

Peace,
dave

Keep us updated with totals dave! :D

I love the smell of murder in the morning :)

Likewise :D

daguin

Hey, $10 is plenty! There are literally thousands of members on this forum. If everyone donated $10, we'd only need roughly 28 people to get this going.
Keep us updated with totals dave! :D

We are at $62.50 now

$137.50 to go

I've got to head out to the courthouse for awhile.

Peace,
dave

mfo

Banned

Sweet this is going swell!