Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

~12W blue laser with orange body!

thanhtung

this is new my version i was built for a my customer!
i use 3 x NUBM 44 but i set current 3.5A each, because it very hot
- SKdriver x 3, G2 lens x 3, 6 x 18650
pls see video and some pics, and send to me a message for order similar one
thanks!

Last edited:

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Nice, the beam has the appearance of a knife edge, but with three diodes, and three lenses, does that mean you have three diode and collimation assemblies in parallel on the output? Can you post a photo of the output end of the host?

thanhtung

Nice, the beam has the appearance of a knife edge, but with three diodes, and three lenses, does that mean you have three diode and collimation assemblies in parallel on the output? Can you post a photo of the output end of the host?
i have fix it, can not open it to take a pic! except open to develop it to version higher!

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I just meant the output end of the pointer, on the outside.

paul1598419

That has got to have a short duty cycle. How long before the outside gets too hot to touch?

Alien Laser

Imagine if someone was sitting next to the window and a huge laser beam shinned in 👽
If you use 3X Nubm44 shod you get like 15W> at 3.5A i wonder if the heat causes the diodes to lose power what heatsink do you use its a very nice build! can you take a picture from the front of the laser if possible !!