Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

125mW fusion

hello, my fusion is doing a lot of mode changing, i just got it too, will i be charged by WL even if thats how they sent it?!

They probably will let you RMA it, but I think you have to pay for shipping. But do you know how the power level is on it too?

no, i dont have a meter or anything to test it, but I mean, its not my fault, its how it was when it got here, it wont light matches unaided, and even with the caps it takes about 10 seconds of really focused light to get it to light.

like i could only burn the black sharpie off of water baloons(with water ::))

Mode change is a def RMA, you can ask nicely if they will refund your shipping as it came like that. It is rare for a company to pay return shipping both ways, I have only ever come across one or two. But no harm in asking them, just find out how much it is to ship first to quote them the costs.

S

SenKat

Hey Twisted, welcome to LPF ! :cool:

Yeah, I would call tech support, and let them know what is happening, as it most definitely SHOULD burn unaided ! While you have them on the phone, after you get the RMA number, I would make it a point to let them know that you paid shipping for it to get to you, and you expected it to work - let them know what an inconvenience it is for you to have to return it - and then ask them to authorize shipping. I wish you the best of luck - let us know what happens, eh ?

T

timelord

WL will not pay the shipping from you, they'll only pay the return shipping :'(

Well I askd nicely as this was my second RMA and from the UK it costs alot. Pete gave me some Wicked bucks as compensation which I dont mind as I promised the gf an Exec with a dragon case.

Gerald

Hey Twisted, great to see you here.
You purchased the fusion just from WL right?
My nick on WLForums is Rechargeables. lol.

Dang that really sucks I think you should speak to a live person or call them up to get a refund in shipping. Absolutely not fair for you to pay MORE for something that arrived DOA.
Maybe get some Wicked Bucks or email Steve direct?

Good luck with the RMA refund, really hope you get it man.

Gerald

twisted_transistor said:
ya, im going to return it, i bought with all Wicked Bucks, but, i cant even make a match smoke unaided! :'(

that sucks
i was promised it would light matches unaided too
just RMA it. WL is pretty good with returns.
Just takes awhile.

Man I would think it would save Wicked money if they checked their lasers better cause it seems there have been a lot of RMAs lately. What do they do with the defective units that people keep sending back?

Gerald

Thats amazing.
I am also going to order a whole Bunch of Fusions soon but what the heck, I do not know if they are going to send me defective ones?

I would be losing money big time if I had to send back every fusion I receive :(

yea it costed me $50CND which is about $45USD to ship my Fusion back to China with tracking number

chongo

Cost me under 20$ when i rma'd my evo, sent it via registered mail which has a tracking # granted took couple days longer to get there.