Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

125mw Dragon laser cutting electrical tape..

T

timelord

Here's a clearer version you can see the tape better..

Attachments

• THE_125mw_DRAGON_LASER_CUTTING_ELECTRICAL_TAPE.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 53

Sniper

Wow that kind of hurt my eyes looking at it! It must by way brighter in real life. are you happy with your dragon? A friend of myn is looking to buy and dragon and is a little worried about divergice but I prosonaly like burning power better ;D

T

timelord

Sniper said:
Wow that kind of hurt my eyes looking at it! It must by way brighter in real life. are you happy with your dragon? A friend of myn is looking to buy and dragon and is a little worried about divergice but I prosonaly like burning power better ;D

I'm very happy with my Dragon and your friend won't regret buying one either. It goes through tape like hot knife through butter the beam is very bright and overall well worth every dollar i paid too... :cool:

I don't mean to change topic on the thread, but hows the burning power with the dragon 125mw i've been thinking about getting one seeing as how much cheaper they are compared to wickedlasers. You can burn and do all that without an external lense right????

So once again I don't mean to but in on this thread, but just rough estimate how far away can you cut electrical tape light a match and pop a balloon without a lense???

T

timelord

lazerlover said:
So once again I don't mean to but in on this thread, but just rough estimate how far away can you cut electrical tape light a match and pop a balloon without a lense???
Matches my DL 125mw will do them at 3 foot, balloons the best i've done is 10 foot un-sharpied, and sharpied i've done 15 foot. (no lens of cause ;))

That's perfect, exactly what I wanted to hear!! ;D ;D

do u have any vids of balloons and matches already on the forum, if so where are they???

T

timelord

Loads mate to many to link so just have a browse through the multimedia section and you'll see ;)