Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW laser review (:

so i bought this laser Buy 100mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer (Black) in US$ 20.99 in Low Price- Free Shipping 7 months ago ..and i have just decided to make a review of it :whistle::D hehe. i bought the laser with the chance of getting a underpowered laser or simply just not get it :banned:
after about 11 days i got the laser delivered at home :drool: ...
now that i have been using it for 7 months i can say that its a pretty good laser for the money, its sturdy , its well build , feels expensive :p LOL and its not underpowered instead its a bit overpowered, how do i know ? well since i dont want to expend to much money on a LPM i found this post http://laserpointerforums.com/f42/simple-laser-power-meter-using-ir-thermometer-26341.html

ITS 15% acurate so is not that bad ...so i did everything on the thread and the laser top out at around 155 mW the lowest was around 120 mW . I know its a bit overpowered but it works ;D . like most high powered lasers this laser can cut through electrical tape with no problems, it can cut black plastic bags, it doesnt light matches since is not focusable but it has an amazing range .... i used to live in the 8th floor and that thing was able to illuminate a building from a distance of 3+ miles , i can reach the clouds ..no joke you can actually see the little dot reaching the cloud :D , and the beam is amazing ...that thing illuminates a lot ! . can it pop balloons ? I DONT KNOW :) i never had a balloon to pop hehehe lol :whistle: .
anyway this a great laser for the money, i know that i bought it from a non trustable site but i took the risk and it was worth it ^_^

hope you liked this brief review !! dont forget to like this review and please subscribe !!
Comments below >_<

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY I DID THE THREAD ON THE WRONG SECTION SORRY ):
IT SHOULD BE IN GREEN LASERS ):

I FEEL LIKE AN A-HOLE :oops::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::cryyy::cryyy::D