Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW Green Modules + Crystals $26

I have for sale three 100mW green laser modules for sale, along with two crystal sets from similar units.

Please note that these modules do not have IR filters and that these units are sold as-is but working condition.

Modules are case positive.

Price:

Modules: $26 each or all three for $75

Crystal sets: $5 each

Worldwide shipping: $5

CIMG2165.JPG

Last edited:

udanis

I have for sale three 100mW green laser modules for sale, along with two crystal sets from similar units.

Please note that these modules do not have IR filters and that these units are sold as-is but working condition.

Modules are case positive.

Price:

Modules: $26 each or all four for $75

Do you have 3 or 4?

I'm guessing 3.

anselm

Hmmmm, that's quite an intriguing offer there, dear sir.
I'm wondering though:
1. Are you just passing them on as 100mW from whomever you got them or did you measure them?
Just 'cause you didn't mention anything 'bout it.
2. Would they be able to cope with 4.2V or 3.0V only?

Thanks.

They are guaranteed to output very close or more than 100mW non-filtered. O-like sells a 50mW non-filtered module for $27 and 100mW non-filtered for over $60.

They run fine on lithium so 4.2v is ok.

anselm

So there'd be somwhere around 60-80mW of green+ some IR?
hmmm *checking paypal account* :thinking:

I'll take one module. Pm me your PP info and I'll send the funds.

MM got my module today. It works great, but I had one question. Is it possible to refocus the final lens? The spot is about a 1" at 10'-15' it's glued in place with one spot of glue.

Anyway Thank you for the excellent service!!

MM got my module today. It works great, but I had one question. Is it possible to refocus the final lens? The spot is about a 1" at 10'-15' it's glued in place with one spot of glue.

Anyway Thank you for the excellent service!!

You'll have to pop the glue, but once that's free you should be able to focus it for optimal divergence.

Ok will do when I feel like messing with it. These haven't had the pots turned up have they? It's visible in a lit room, but I was expecting it to be a tad brighter. Nice tight beam from aperture tho. I'm quite pleased thank you very much!