Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW 473nm Blue laser projector

I have a single color laser projector that does 100mW. The laser is a CNI and it has TTL modulation. This is a blue laser. The scanner speed is 15kpps. This is something that I put together. The laser head and driver are epoxied into place, not screwed still on an aluminum plate though. The scanners and the power supplies are screwed. All the connections are good and everything is in place. I will have photos of the unit later tonight. I am not going to take pictures of the inside this time because 1) I don't feel like getting the screws in and out again and making them all line up right. Its a pain in the butt. 2) Honestly it looks like an ape put it together. It is perfectly functional though. The projector is 100% functional. It works great. The laser puts out 100mW exactly to the mW. You could just harvest the laser from this projector and still be getting a good deal if you dont want to use it as is. I am asking $850 shipped. That is about the cost of parts. Maybe a little less. If you want this internationally add $50 to shipping price (unless you are from down under. In that case we will have to calculate some costs out.)

Eku

Very nice some pictures of the patterns it makes would be nice.

Last edited:
I will take some videos of it in action. I had some but then I sold my old computer 2 days ago and they were on that computer. Whoops.

price drop- $650 shipped domestic, $700 shipped international.

473nm is not a bluray diode. This is actually a pretty good deal.

umm... you know a 100mW blu-ray laser only costs $10.50 right... and what a few mirrors, motors, and batteries? and a driver? 100 bucks MAX

you wont ever get 650 for that.

So... spending 650 to get a $10.50 laser is a deal?

just trying to point a few things out friend, lower the price to 100 bucks. it MAY sell. but since it looks horrible on the inside, i'd charge 80 shipped.

Dark

BTW i build 110mW spyrographs for about 70 bucks, use that as a comparison

re read the thread and you will find that projector has 100mW 473nm DPSS CNI module

Try to find a blue 473nm laser at 100mW anywhere else for $650 shipped. It might take a while. That is without the rest of the projector.

Yeah that top one was a GREAT deal. No wonder it sold in less than a day of being posted. Maybe I'll go to ebay.