Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW 473nm Blue Laser Module

I have a 100mW TTL blue laser module here that I am thinking about selling. The color is absolutely beautiful. I will have pics and stuff later tonight. If you have never owned a blue laser I would suggest you get a lab module over a handheld. You can get 100mW of duty cycleless blue laser for the same price as 15mW of limited duty cycle instable blue. If you would like this laser I am asking $450 shipped in the USA.
PS- the plug has been cut off becuase I was using it in a projector but i can solder one back on if you would like, easy task. (sticking the wires in the outlet holes works too though I have doubts that it is very safe)
$450

daguin

I LOVE my blue labby. I burn it just to make the beam bounce around the room <3 This is a GREAT price for 100mW of 473nm! If you were considering getting one, jump now!

Peace,
dave

That's one incredible deal! Oh man i'd buy it right now, but my folks won't let me :cryyy: I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it at that price

I hear ya Daquin, me and my girlfriend were in the apartment last night with all of the lights off except for this laser blasting a nice solid blue line through the place and lighting eveything blue.

Sorry, not into trades, I am fundraising.

LOL. That's good stuff.
@daquin: Seriously??? that is pretty hardcore. Was he refering to the beam or the housing?

daguin

LOL. That's good stuff.
@daquin: Seriously??? that is pretty hardcore. Was he refering to the beam or the housing?

I believe it was the spot. :drool:

I do not want to get too graphic, but some people enjoy wax too, don't they?:whistle:

Peace,
dave

Edited for content. It didn't come out right ;)

Can you hold it off while I finish assassinating the rest of my hit-list and will trade with you USD $200, a hand, a fresh skull (FRESH! Impossible to get elsewhere!), 3 watches, and sand from 3 continents?

In all seriousness, nice laser! Good luck selling.

WOW. This thread went from humorous and erotic to disturbing and gruesome. Thanks Thoughts maybe next time use your inside voice.
Thanks for the support though.

daguin

WOW. This thread went from humorous and erotic to disturbing and gruesome. Thanks Thoughts maybe next time use your inside voice.
Thanks for the support though.

Just like life, eh?

It's still one helluva deal for this laser.

Peace,
dave

I have money for this, but I sort of need it to live... but this is like my only chance of getting one.... arrrrrgg! :confused:

Can it be modified to analogue?

LOL. That's good stuff.

People use molten candle wax sometimes... If it was a bluray, then the spot....if it was the red dilda.....well...

EDIT: Great deal, nice price ;)

We had a member here once that reported using his hand held violet laser for "foreplay." :wtf:

Peace,
dave

That was John Lawson...
ROFL.gif

(I only say this cause you know he will read this thread. I'm sure he is out buying the wife flowers right now so he can buy this LOL)

Last edited: