Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mA driver?

Could someone tell me where I could get a 100mA driver, blue-ray diode (JUST THE DIODE) from a PHR-803T sled and a Axiz laser module for a cheap price?

k1kb0t

Look in the B/S/T section and the adverts at the bottom of the home page. Do a little searching and you will find what you need.

Jon

I am actually working on the same project as you, building a 405nm Violet/Blue laser pointer, and I have found the sites for what we need.
The first site in the list sells the diode inside of a sled.
The second site in the list sells the Aixiz Housing Module.
And the third site in the list actually sells the diode already assembled inside of the housing, which is nice to have (it costs a little bit more, though).

http://modwerx.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=1

Aixiz Laser Module Housing - Blank [Aixiz] - $3.40 : High Tech DealZ, Simplifying the LASER Hobby!

405nm PHR-803T Blu Ray Diode in Aixiz Laser Module Housing [PHR-803T in Aixiz module] - $17.85 : High Tech DealZ, Simplifying the LASER Hobby!

As for the 100mA driver, I am still looking. I have found adjustable drivers, such as this:
Micro-Drive V3 adjustable driver (assembled) - $13.00 : rkcstr.com, Micro-Drive and laser diode electronics
But you have to adjust it with a test load driver and a multimeter. I don't have either of those so my search still continues.

Good luck, and I hope this helped.
Connor9195

As for the 100mA driver, I am still looking. I have found adjustable drivers, such as this:
Micro-Drive V3 adjustable driver (assembled) - $13.00 : rkcstr.com, Micro-Drive and laser diode electronics
But you have to adjust it with a test load driver and a multimeter. I don't have either of those so my search still continues.

i'd be more than happy to set these for you guys if you'd like....i would only ask for the $1.50 it costs to mail them back to you.

i've got a PHR in module with Flexdrive v4 installed and preset to 115mAh for sale for 50 shipped.

Dark

yes you can get the parts cheaper but you need a diode press, soldering iron, multimeter, and a dummy load. all that costs nearly as much as my pre-built PHR with driver.

PM me

LaSeRs

hi, i need a 100mA driver and a nice host for this to complete so is there anyone who can help me with that.

LaSeRs

hi, i have found this one with a red and blue ray switch ant i want to know ir its a goog driver for blue ray lasers.

No Details + No pics = No info...:thinking:

It's like if i asked....
I got a thing that doesn't work... how do I fix it

Jerry

Yeah OK... so you have a Test Load..
What is your question...:thinking:

BTW... you don't need to PM me the same thing that you post...:yh:

[EDIT] Opps Dave... My finger is slowing down...:D

Jerry

Last edited:

LaSeRs

oow damm it srry do anyone of you have any idea rere i can het one :yabbem: