Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100% satisfaction yobresal

This man stands by his work...no worries here if u ever buy something from him. Great guy! You can trust him 100%

Doesn't get more awesome than yobresal. Just look at that tattoo, man. That's freaking hardcore and you know it.

Yobersal really should get some UV Tatoo Ink ^^ So when he is shining a bluray around the whole tatoo lights up =D

Yobersal really should get some UV Tatoo Ink ^^ So when he is shining a bluray around the whole tatoo lights up =D

That is the first thing I asked the tattoo artist to do. Turns out most all tattoo artist will not use UV ink. I guess it is pretty dangerous stuff.

Hey, just thought I'd add to this thread saying that Yobresal is great! Just got my two pakages today, all is well. I'm not sure which diode is which out of the SF, the GGW, and the PHR.. but I think I'll be able to figure it out.

LOL, it is written on the side of each module. Except the SF I believe it is written on the bottom of that one.

I always feel like I'm stealing when I buy from Yobresal, lol. The prices are that good!