Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100-200mw green 532nm 3v module LPM Results listed and shipped in/from USA IN STOCK

Modules are back in stock
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.
I am out of colored ink in my printer so i will still be sending the data log results via e-mail as for some reason it will not print in black and white so please also add the e-mail address you would like me to send the picture to via e-mail along with the other info requested bellow when attaching a note to the payment on PayPal.

Green laser modules with free shipping to members inside the US shipped from the US, no long shipping wait time from outside country vendors.
Laser modules run @3V with almost pure 532nm green output and very little IR output your getting what you pay for and not getting just 50mw in green with 100-150mw in IR output like some other cheap modules available.
Modules come with both battery spring bounce and two lead wires you can use either one and remove the other not used depending on your application, if needed i can remove one or the other for you prior to shipping upon your request. The modules also come with a on/off switch mounted to the board active when the spring bounce lead is used.

All modules will now be tested using a Laserbee IX for approximately 30-45 seconds from a cold start using a 3.3v wall power supply (about 3v when under load) and a decent size heat sink to prevent over heating. Results will sent via E-mail and attached as a picture for you to save and print out at your leisure, test will show the maximum output and average/resting output.

As my contribute to this forum website I will also donate to the forum to help keep it alive and show my apretiation for the use of this website for every laser module sold on this website $1 will be donated.

If you need me to send you an invoice with the amount for you to pay please PM me with your E-mail address that is linked to your paypal account.
:thanks:

Contact E-mail: EggMan1345@yahoo.com (contact me here for quicker responce time)

PayPal E-mail: EggMan54321@yahoo.com (please do not confuse with my contact email)

Please look below for the module you want to purchase it is a first come first serve, if you are ready to send the payment right away you can do so, please post a response with the laser module you paid for so other users know the module is already sold and not available anymore, i will try to remove and update the sold lasers are often as possible to also help avoid any mix up. please look through the post for sold lasers to make sure the laser you want to buy is not already sold before making a payment. You can send the payment without contacting me to make sure you get the laser you want without waiting for my response just look at the other post on this thread to make sure it has not already been paid for you sold, you can also contact me if you need help setting up a payment.
Test were ran for 30 seconds to 1 minute to find the resting output with a heat sink in use.

WHEN MAKING YOUR PAYMENT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE YOUR LPF USER NAME, THE NUMBER THAT CORRESPONDS TO THE MODULE YOU ARE PAYING FOR, THE LISTED OUTPUT AND PRICE. LEAVE THIS NOTE ON PAYPAY AND ATTACH IT WHEN SENDING YOUR PAYMENT.
THANKS

LASER MODULES IN SPEC AND THERE LPM RESULTS BELLOW
NUMBER MAX OUTPUT RESTING OUTPUT $$PRICE$$
1 SOLD
2 SOLD
3 Sold
4 SOLD
5 SOLD
6 SOLD
7 SOLD
8 SOLD
15 SOLD

Modules under spec sold at or below cost. I would normally send these back for replacement but this cost money for return shipping i will take a loss on the price and offer them to you and see if there is any interest. Some may have not had the current set right on the driver board from the factory i do not test the current draw when testing lasers so some of these you may be able to adjust, these are sold as is and expect to get the output results listed but if you know what your doing and can test the current draw you may be able to make some changes to increase the output im not responsible for anything you change if something goes wrong no refunds will be given, Modify or make changes at your own risk. You can check with other members for the average current draw but i think its around 700ma +/-

Module# MAX REST PRICE
10 126 106......$54.00
11 120 105......$54.00
12 108 85......$52.00

The modules bellow are FREAK modules, im not sure exactly what is wrong with them or what causes them to act as they do. They start off great from a cold start and hit power outputs that are to be expected from these modules but shortly after warm up 20-30 seconds the power drops dramatically to a low resting output. Im offering them at a cheap price like the ones above because of the way they act, this could be something with the power board or it could be a faulty diode i do not know enough about these to figure this out, if you want to use them as is for a project on a budget or know what causes this to happen and can fix it these modules are for you. If your worried about something being seriously wrong with them please do not purchase them as your aware of there odd behavior and i do not need any hassle. If anyone knows the cause and would like to fill me in i would be interested to know

# MAX REST PRICE
9 200 106...........$54.00 drops down after about 25 seconds
13 185 94............$53.00
14 195 88............$53.00

Attachments

• 150-200mw laser 3v.jpg
    150-200mw laser 3v.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 919
Last edited:

Re: 150-200mw green (532nm) 3v module $65 shipped in/from USA

Hmm nice.
Do you have an LPM?
What part of mi you based in?
Im in the 48331 area let me know.

Yes, I have a laserbee IX to test each and every laser module that is sold, results will be printed out and sent with each package, I will be data logging with the LPM through the computer via USB
I live in 48390, let me know if I can further help you.
Thanks for you responce and questions.

Last edited:

I looked up where you live and it seems to be very close I'm about 5 minutes away from m5 and maple, if you want some cross roads closer to my location you can send me a PM with a request.
Thanks again

i have a lpm and i am less than 16 min from you.
Granted my lpm is calibrated against a laser bee lpm.
i built a diy meter and i got a whole ton of extra sensors.
They have a read time of 30seconds
20120110133050.jpg

2C-7hmC53UiMfJgasBcX3Jke8Pce-EPuIdKhWV-96NY

All you would need is a multi meter.

Last edited:

Can you send me a PM with a price for one of those units and also how it works with a multi meeter with measuring 532nm as I know some of them require you to do a math conversion to get the output power.
Id really like to get another laserbee as its an all in one measuring and data loging device but if you can give me a deal of the thermopile unit to use for the mean time maybe we can make a deal.
Ill look for your PM responce.
Thank you

pm sent

Ordered one :D

When i get it, I will LPM it and post my results here

Last edited:

What types of batteries can be used with that module?

Yes thanks for catching that typo :)
The shipping is free and it is a flat rate of $65 shipped to anywhere in the US.

You can use any batteries that equal 3v, so two AA, AAA, D's any combination will work as long as it does not exceed 3v, or a wall power supply works very good too depending on your application.
If you want to use a higher powered battery like an 18650 that outputs 3.7-4.2V you will need to use a resistor or some other device used to drop the voltage down to the correct operating voltage of 3v for this module, im sure someone on the forums can help you with that if needed. Make sure you test the output voltage from your source before connecting the module to your power source to prevent premature failure.
Thank you

Last edited:

To save yourself from returns and troubles.

Warning or something like that would be good idea. Most of LPF members use rechargeables. If you do not tell them that nothing over 3V is allowed w/o modification in your listing...

Just an idea.

Last edited:

Thanks brenner, its hard to think in the eyes of everyone else I just assumed it was implied in the description but I see where you come from.
Is there anything else I can help you with

Justin your laser is being sent out today and should arive soon.
Thank you

Got mine, here are the results with a little extra heatsinking on both the diode and the driver
It pulls a max of 0.8A
laserdescription2.png

The construction seems good to, driver is glued in place.
Shipping packaging was good as well, it seemed well protected.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Results look great, I'm glad your happy with everything.
Thanks for posting.

bata

If i sent u my laser could u switch out the modules cause i know nothing about doing it?