Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

10 reasons my wife bought me a new laser!

1.)  532mn is the exact color of my wifes eyes, so I told her that every time I used it I would think of her.

2.)  I told her it would make a WONDERFUL birthday present.

3.)  The bright light would scare away attacking aliens if they ever came in our yard.

4.)  When the neighbors get too loud and wild in their fancy swimming pool next door, I have just the thing to scare the heck out them. Maybe they will shut up!

5.) I told my wife that I have 50 AAA batteries that I have absolutely no use for. Now I can use up those suckers.

6.)  Our  animals are fat. I can use the <5mw one to exercise them.

7.)  When we go birdwatching and she says, where EXACTLY is that bird, i can show her.

8.)  We use to hate foggy days and nights, now we will look forward to them.

9.)  People will say, wow, that is bright, and I can say, yeah for $5000 you can have one too!  Then we will watch their jaws drop!

10.) Because she knows how much new toys makes me happy!

Thanks honey for the present!

Neo

She bought me a 30+mw greenie from Atlasnova. I was hoping they would arrive today, but no such luck. :'(

Neo

S

SenKat

Excellent list, Neo - I am gonna print that one out for my wife to look at ! :) She HUMORS me at best....I guess toleration is a blessing sometimes !

P

Placebo

BeautySoulQueen said:
awwww
u have such a nice wife! :D
lucky u
go on...envy him, boys!

Us boys don't envy each other's wives, we just fantasize about them.

It's a guy thing.

No need to fantasize about my wife. She is blond and partially deaf. When she asked what I wanted for my birthday I said an electric razor, and she thought I said an "eclectic" (spelled correctly) lazer, so she bought me one.

Neo

Placebo said:
[quote author=BeautySoulQueen link=1171046570/0#3 date=1171057915]awwww
u have such a nice wife! :D
lucky u
go on...envy him, boys!

Us boys don't envy each other's wives, we just fantasize about them.

It's a guy thing.
[/quote]

HAHAHAH...i guess dats safer

neocacher said:
No need to fantasize about my wife. She is blond and partially deaf. When she asked what I wanted for my birthday I said an electric razor, and she thought I said an "eclectic" (spelled correctly) lazer, so she bought me one.

Neo

i know a blonde that's actually smart lol

BeautySoulQueen said:
[quote author=neocacher link=1171046570/0#6 date=1171066616]No need to fantasize about my wife. She is blond and partially deaf.  When she asked what I wanted for my birthday  I said an electric razor, and she thought I said an "eclectic" (spelled correctly)  lazer, so she bought me one.

Neo

i know a blonde that's actually smart lol[/quote]

Really?!! I would like to meet her! ;)

Neo

P

Placebo

neocacher said:
"...and partially deaf."

What a coinsidence! My own spouse is likewise somewhat hard of hearing. This deficit is compensated for tenfold by the extrodinary amount of speech she emits.

Placebo,

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Just for the record, my wife is really not partially deaf. That uneccessary of me to lie about her. She is merely convenitenly deaf when it suits her.! ;)

Neo

S

SenKat

neocacher said:
Placebo,

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Just for the record, my wife is really not partially deaf. That uneccessary of me to lie about her.  She is merely convenitenly deaf when it suits her.!  ;)

Neo

As are ALL wives !! ;D ;D ;D ;D