Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

10% Blucigs.com Quality electronic cigarette!

Hey guys, not laser related but I thought Id share this discount code: blucigforum that I obtained from its namesake. Pretty nice product, though the folks at the forum have some better suggestions.

Regardless, the product was very pleasing to me and well worth the cash so if any of you smokers out there want a cool looking healthier alternative then check out this product!

Also, if you order be sure to sign up as a member to their e-store and you will get a $5 coupon with your order that you can put towards refill cartridges.

*Disclaimer*
I am not affiliated with blucigs.com in any way, just a satisfied customer that is passing on the knowledge and savings to any one interested!
If you want some more info then join us at blucigforum.com to ask any questions(searching and doing research still applies as it does here!)

And YES, the laser beams look just as cool with the e-cig vapor as they do with real smoke:na:

I also use e cigs Ive been vaping for about a year now. :)

Iam not a fan of blue cigs iam more of 510 user. :D Also i use mostly e cig mods when iam home but when i go out i use something like blue cig so people dont look at me crazy.:crackup:

Hey if it gets you to quit smoking then its Worth every penny.:)

I also use e cigs Ive been vaping for about a year now. :)

Iam not a fan of blue cigs iam more of 510 user. :D Also i use mostly e cig mods when iam home but when i go out i use something like blue cig so people dont look at me crazy.:crackup:

Hey if it gets you to quit smoking then its Worth every penny.:)

The 510 is a pretty nice model, I was looking into it as well as the volcano models before I purchased the blu. I mainly went with blu because of all the flashy ads and the fact that I liked alot of its features, mainly inhalation activates the atty without using any switches or buttons, and of course the trademark blu glow:D

I am looking into refilling my own cartridges with some better flavors though, but other than that I pretty much use the blu OTB with no mods/drip/dips and has worked well for me so far.

But yes if it gets you to stop smoking than its definitely worth its price and more...

Gotta love some of the looks you get though, especially indoors like a mall or something:eg:

HAHA tell me about it. Even when using it outside right before walking into a store the dont see you pluck a smoke but see you put it in your pocket. I wounder sometimes what they are thinking.:crackup:

If you want to save money on E cigs you have to start filling your own carts up.:)

I use the 510 cartomizer because the are not as messy and they hold alot of eliquid. I fill a few up in the morning and i am good till about the time i get out of work.:wave:

Here are some couple of place that i shop at for my e liquid and parts are as fallow:

DFWvapor.com, The Best US E-Liquid Made!
Has 124 USA flavor to choose from and nice pricing. :) Waffle is my favorite so far from him.

StrictlyEjuice.com, Flavor Shop!
Has around 100 flavor to choose from and free shipping anything over 10$. coupon code 10percent. banana cream is my favorite e liquid.

E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop - Category Listings
Has very good juice Blueberry, strawberry Grape is my favorite.

Iam trying to find a new vendor for 510 cartomizer because the guy i use to get them from put the price up.:(

Blue is a good start E Cig. But the only have correct me if iam wrong but 5 different flavor to choose from. There carts do not last long. I remember i would vape a new cart every time i would go to vape.

510 cartomizer produce alot of vapor and hold around 1.2ml of e liquid so there is less filing and alot of flavor from them.:angel:

I use to use the 510 Atomizers but they just started to get a pain when i was on the go. I still use them at home here and there.

If you ever need any help with anything to do with E cig/ E liquid Please PM me.;D I know alot about them and have tried many different models.

Yeah, unfortunately there are only 5 flavors in the stock blu ATM, I like the vanilla alot, and the cherry is pretty good too, but the rest of the stock blu I cant really stomach unless I just gotta smoke and am out of the good ones.

I can make a full flavor stock cart last around two days or more by taking long drags and counting to 5 or 10 before exhaling, using the 10 count actually leaves me light headed after one drag.
But just puffing on it normally will burn through it in about one or two sessions for me.

I am about to order a new carton of vanilla soon anyway so I will check out the refills too.

Thanks for all the links, I will definitely try some of those flavors, and hopefully find a new favorite and save some money:)
I probably will have some questions once I start using the ejuice in the stock blu carts, I wont hesitate to ask your advice, +rep for all your helpfull comments!
Good vaping!

Last edited: