Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1.5W 447nm custom built laser

Selling my custom built laser that I bought on the forums several months ago. Duty cycle of around a minute on, minute off. 1.5W. It's in very good condition. I just need the money at this time :(

Here's a video of it burning and in action.

I'm sorry I don't have really good photographs of it or anything. It has a focusing adapter on the front of it to that focuses it from infinity and then about 1.5 feet in front of the laser for burning. Comes with charger and two Ultrafire XSL 18350 1200mAh 3.7V batteries.

$150 shipped or best offer.

ped

Absolutely no one will buy it if you dont have photos.

Please heed Peds advice, a few pictures of how the laser looks right now is very helpful for buyers. Alos, how much are you asking for this?

:beer:

EDIT: nvrmd I see you're asking $150 for it, missed that the first time ;)

Selling my custom built laser that I bought on the forums several months ago. Duty cycle of around a minute on, minute off. 1.5W. It's in very good condition. I just need the money at this time :(

Here's a video of it burning and in action.

I'm sorry I don't have really good photographs of it or anything. It has a focusing adapter on the front of it to that focuses it from infinity and then about 1.5 feet in front of the laser for burning. Comes with charger and two Ultrafire XSL 18350 1200mAh 3.7V batteries.

$150 shipped or best offer.

Last edited:
I'll add pictures when I get time, but if you want the first 10 seconds of my YouTube video you get an idea of what the laser looks like.

So you were having connection problems with 18350 batteries but not 16340s? I usually have the same issue but in my case it's the 16340s that aren't long enough & cause the 'flickering' you explained when tightening & loosening the tailcap. 18350s often fixed this issue for me, though in a few cases where they were still too short I had just added a spring to the battery contact board. Well good luck with your sale :D

Last edited:
So you were having connection problems with 18350 batteries but not 16340s? I usually have the same issue but in my case it's the 16340s that aren't long enough & cause the 'flickering' you explained when tightening & loosening the tailcap. 18350s often fixed this issue for me, though in a few cases where they were still too short I had just added a spring to the battery contact board. Well good luck with your sale :D

I was having the connection problems with the 16340 batteries but I've had no problems with 18350 batteries (the batteries I'll ship with it).