Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1.2W Tactical Blue O-Like laser.

SOLD

I bought a laser pointer off one of the guys from the site, and I'm looking to sell it now, because I ran into money issues, and need to find a way to get $2400 ASAP to fix my car.

The laser is amazing. It works better than I thought it would have, and is so much fun.

This Laser

The difference here is that this laser will come with a waterproof lens, and one without the waterproofing on it, which adds more power to the beam.

I will also include a pair of safety glasses for this wavelength. These Glasses

I will also include 2 fully charged batteries. And 2 chargers.

Includes:

1x Blue Laser Pointer
1x Pair of safety glasses (and case and bag)
2x 18650 fully charged batteries
1x Dual Battery charger
1x Single battery charger

I'm hoping to get $200 for everything. FREE SHIPPING.
NEED GONE TONIGHT!

Please email me if interested.

matt.farrington@aol.com

6yppn9.jpg

Last edited:

ARG

You should take a picture of the laser next to a piece of paper with your forum name + date.

TuhOz

Wow nice set!
Im sure this will go fast... as it has Eagle pair too :)

Sorry not sure what LPM means. I got it off another guy on the website, and just lost my interest in it and need to fix my car.

I got the laser off InfinitusEquitas

24gt75j.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, if you still have this I will get it from you on Friday. Can you PM me and let me know? Thanks

This is a great laser... I sold it mainly because it's a little too bulky for pocket carry, and I ended up not really using it at all.

As far as LPMing goes, I can probably find an old file, but iirc it did ~900mW with the waterproofing lens attachment, and around 1.1W without the waterproofing lens.

Highest peak I got on it was 1186mW with an AW IMR 18650 battery, from a cold start.

Considering that Matt is also including good goggles, two chargers, two batteries, and the lens attachment... this is a fantastic starter 445nm kit.

Good Luck with the sale:beer:

Btw, IIRC this laser is case positive (meaning battery + toward tailcap) putting the battery in the wrong way could kill it.