Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1.2W 445 Black Mini Guidesman w/ charger $120 shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!

I just got done with a couple of builds and I realized I spent a little more than I should have. So either my 700mW 12x has to go or this.

I choose to sell this one!

1.2W 445 laser in a black mini-guidesman host
aluminum heatsink
NJG-18 Boost driver
Aixiz glass lens
Dust cap
DSD Dual Charger
18650 Battery from lighthound

OPTIONAL 405/445-g2 lens for $40 will hit 1.5W with this lens

$120 shipped within the USA. International buyers PM me for shipping totals.

p1010230d.jpg

p1010229zsa.jpg

p1010228v.jpg

p1010227h.jpg

Last edited:

xuen7

AHHHHhhhhhhhhh damn good price... I HAVE TO RESIST!! I HAVE TO RESIST!!!

oooooh, I was about to post that I WTB a high power green for star pointing and just seen this . . .what is the beam like on this thing compared to a 200mw green for star pointing??

LaZeRz

well u can use this tool to calculate the brightness of different wavelenghts Beam: (437nm 1mw) vs. (561nm 1mw)
200mw of green will be double the brightness but 200mw of green is excessive for star pointing... max you need is about 30mw :D

btw good luck on your sales steve :)

Great so this blue should be fine for star pointing?? the beam should be visible to the stars. I have a 30mw ebay blue and the beam is just visible if you try but nothing like a low power greenie. Nice calculator too, great link. I had a 125mw envee but it died and i was going to rebuild it, i have the driver etc just dont have the time so thought I should just buy something . . I need a new green but this blue sounds too good to miss . . very tempted.

whoa man... 1.2W of 445 blue will give you a solid, bright, beam in the sky that will go as far as the eye can see. 1.2W is excessive for star pointing. Im not sure, but the clouds in my area after it rains has got to be at least 2000ft above, and i can put a dot on the clouds easy at night. Its a big dot, but from that distance, it looks small to me!!

anyways this should be as bright as about 300mW of green or so. I have a 130mW green and a 250mW blue, and they look just about the same, the green a lil more bright but not by much. so yea 1.2W blue > 200mW green.

btw good luck on your sales steve :)

thanks man. I just needed to recover some $$$ for a few projects im working on. I got 3 XML 1000 lumen flashlights I need to build, + the community focus knob deal we got going. everything cost $$$$$

oooooh, I was about to post that I WTB a high power green for star pointing and just seen this . . .what is the beam like on this thing compared to a 200mw green for star pointing??

This laser is simply overkill for star pointing. I would get scared shining this in the sky, especially so often. I'm assuming you live in a more rural area than me, but if there happens to be any planes above (and you don't quite see them), then you can certainly do some damage to a pilot.

I'm just saying, why bother spending so much, on such a dangerous item, to perform a task which can be carried out safely? If it were simply for star pointing, I would rather get a very nice, low powered green instead. Perhaps one which can mount on a telescope for precision alignment as well.