Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

“The Walking Dead” Blucille Laser bat!!

I have heard the phrase " long pork " so I wonder do we taste more like pork?

I know, I know, Americans do hahaha, now I have to look it up.

----EDIT----

Tastes like pork with a hint of lamb.

Last edited:

Actually, I did a semester of Gross Human Anatomy with a human cadaver, and they smell a lot like ham. Interesting note, that pigs anatomy is almost identical to humans in the torso. Also, is "The Walking Dead" using references from life? I know that B.B. King called his guitar Lucille. OMG......where did all that come from?

Hi Richie,
Now thats one of a kind used your imagination well done , something different . I made a build nothing like that but it was different also.

Rich:)

Attachments

• IMG_2667.JPG
    IMG_2667.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2668.JPG
    IMG_2668.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2669.JPG
    IMG_2669.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 20
  • fullsizeoutput_399.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_399.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2671.JPG
    IMG_2671.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 22
You could use a small cutoff wheel and go down the length and hide the wires... then go over the gap a few times with some model paint or nail Polish.

Reactions: GSS
Hi,
You guys are cool there is something different for everyone. And these off the wall builds show ingenuity and talent no matter how bazaar .

Can you imagine working at the factory who makes those bats for Americans? Never heard of this show until this post, looked on YT for some clips, not my cup of tea.
they’re probably thinking what a bunch of weirdos. Lol :D

I did love "Dawn of the dead" and liked the original "Night of the living dead" movies.
Those two movies though gave me my fill of zombie killing;)
I would think RedC would be best fortified if they came ah coming!
I didn't get though how some zombie's were smart and others just tried walking through a wall over and over and over:can: plus the taste of eating brains over say a thigh?:whistle:

Not to derail Richie:)
Lmao yes, those brains didn’t look appetizing. I did absolutely love Dawn of the dead, wasn’t that the one with Vihng rhames**?

Great conductor of heat. :na:
I know, foam for a heat conductor, that’s just as bad as plastic. :crackup:

Hi Richie,
Now thats one of a kind used your imagination well done , something different . I made a build nothing like that but it was different also.

Oh wow rich! That’s cool, I like it. I’ve often wonder what kinds of laser you have in your workshop :whistle:

Love the build! You can cauterize the wounds after you bludgeon someone.
:crackup: very true.

You could use a small cutoff wheel and go down the length and hide the wires... then go over the gap a few times with some model paint or nail Polish.

Sorry I thought I added you to the quote :(
I may end up doing that because I really hate that the wires stick out. Looks somewhat funny lol!
Well mostly the battery carrier sticking out looks the funniest. I was gonna use a 10440 Cell Battery carrier but I couldn’t find one on amazon :(

GSS

Actually, I did a semester of Gross Human Anatomy with a human cadaver, and they smell a lot like ham. Interesting note, that pigs anatomy is almost identical to humans in the torso. Also, is "The Walking Dead" using references from life? I know that B.B. King called his guitar Lucille. OMG......where did all that come from?
Thanks Paul! I tried eating a ham sandwich yesterday and I couldn't:(
It will probably take a year till I can again, if I don't keep thinking of it:eek:

Richie, try Fasttech also if Lifetime's place doesn't work out..

Thanks Paul! I tried eating a ham sandwich yesterday and I couldn't:(
It will probably take a year till I can again, if I don't keep thinking of it:eek:

Richie, try Fasttech also if Lifetime's place doesn't work out..

Sorry, Peter. I was just going with the flow of the conversation. Didn't mean to ruin ham for you. :crackup: