Cool colo, I really interested in violet laser
I usually see almost 16x violet diodes run in about 500-650mA ~ 1w-1w1 with lens G2
I have been set one at 850mA and it is die after 2 days! And at 1A, really i haven’t seen yet!
Thanks, i also don’t know the name of this host :) , it is a cheap china host and use my other driver DIY same Kdriver, this laser use 1 x 10440 battery
I saw your thread, it can run good, you can make a mini heatsink for axiz, then use
Arctic Alumina Thermal Adhesive
dear, I have some 638nm lasers mini like this for sale:
- Host : inox
- Diode Mitshubishi ML501
- heatsink is brass
- Battery: use 1 x 10440 ( not include )
- At pic power i have used len G2 ( not incude )
- duty cycle: 30s
- Cost ship around the world : 9 usd
pls see pictures, have fun...
yes, so where can i send it to and who will test these driver? send to me a message address
I need you test fully!
and like pauld said , It takes along time to get here from Vietnam unless you opt for DHL Express shipping (5 days)
hi, After test all my design fully i can show to you full information of these driver:
1. Kdriver buck bare 13.7 x 9.8 mm and round 17mm: 19.9$
Input Voltage Range: 3 to 17V
Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.9 to 6V
- Max out current is 2.6A and can been up to 3A depend to your power
this is my new design - the name of it is Kdriver
- i tested it at 1.9A (not heatsink) for m140 diode, this is good when it ran 2 minutes without need heatsink for Kdriver
- i set for Kd softstart 2s like in under clip test
- the drivers next i will set at 1s or 1/10s depend my...