Old 09-15-2007, 01:09 AM #81
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,142
Rep Power: 1114
ixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond repute
ixfd64 ixfd64 is offline
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,142
Rep Power: 1114
ixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond reputeixfd64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

I have a bad feeling about the Photonic Disruptor. It will simply encourage the misuse/abuse of lasers.


__________________

"5 mW" 405 nm eBay pen
Wicked Lasers Core
Wicked Lasers Executive Series - Advanced
Wicked Lasers 200 mW Spyder I Pro
Lots of generic red laser pointers

Check out my laser media here.
ixfd64 is offline  


















Old 09-15-2007, 01:26 AM #82
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 350
Rep Power: 12
Morepower is on a distinguished road
Morepower Morepower is offline
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 350
Rep Power: 12
Morepower is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
I once had a customer who wanted to take his Aries out in the rain, and after some discussion I honestly recommended a condom!... Non-lubricated of course, but it slips on from the back and provides pretty good protection against all kinds of fluids. Not exactly waterproof, but splashproof would be an accurate way to describe it.

On the other hand, trying to explain what's going on would be difficult when your wife (or whoever) walks in the room to see you slipping it on the laser.

Morepower is offline  
Old 09-15-2007, 01:58 AM #83
bootleg2go's Avatar
Class 2M Laser
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 656
Rep Power: 1748
bootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond repute
bootleg2go bootleg2go is offline
Class 2M Laser
bootleg2go's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 656
Rep Power: 1748
bootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond reputebootleg2go has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morepower
[quote author=Justin link=1189513704/60#69 date=1189797482]I once had a customer who wanted to take his Aries out in the rain, and after some discussion I honestly recommended a condom!... Non-lubricated of course, but it slips on from the back and provides pretty good protection against all kinds of fluids. Not exactly waterproof, but splashproof would be an accurate way to describe it.

On the other hand, trying to explain what's going on would be difficult when your wife (or whoever) walks in the room to see you slipping it on the laser.

[/quote]
Now that's something I really didn't need to see before dinner.

Have a great weekend Morepower

Jack
bootleg2go is offline  
Old 09-15-2007, 03:01 AM #84
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 263
Rep Power: 12
Merlous is on a distinguished road
Merlous Merlous is offline
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 263
Rep Power: 12
Merlous is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

LOL @ Morepower

Dude you have it on the wrong way round..........
Merlous is offline  
Old 09-15-2007, 03:04 AM #85
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 419
Rep Power: 14
Chief-Eamonn has a spectacular aura aboutChief-Eamonn has a spectacular aura aboutChief-Eamonn has a spectacular aura about
Chief-Eamonn Chief-Eamonn is offline
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 419
Rep Power: 14
Chief-Eamonn has a spectacular aura aboutChief-Eamonn has a spectacular aura aboutChief-Eamonn has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

umm i very sure King K was joking..
Chief-Eamonn is offline  
Old 09-15-2007, 04:09 AM #86
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 419
Rep Power: 14
Chief-Eamonn has a spectacular aura aboutChief-Eamonn has a spectacular aura aboutChief-Eamonn has a spectacular aura about
Chief-Eamonn Chief-Eamonn is offline
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 419
Rep Power: 14
Chief-Eamonn has a spectacular aura aboutChief-Eamonn has a spectacular aura aboutChief-Eamonn has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

if i remember correctly you and i are both members of LC caffeine ;D :
Chief-Eamonn is offline  
Old 09-15-2007, 04:12 AM #87
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
SenKat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief-Eamonn
umm i very sure King K was joking..

Hard to say, as someone actually bought into the hype and paid $600 for one, according to the posts ! You never know what kind of morons you wil run across these days...NOT that Kingk is a moron - I think he should consider what he posts a little more carefully.
 
Old 09-15-2007, 06:21 AM #88
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 340
Rep Power: 14
Ashton is a jewel in the roughAshton is a jewel in the roughAshton is a jewel in the rough
Ashton Ashton is offline
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 340
Rep Power: 14
Ashton is a jewel in the roughAshton is a jewel in the roughAshton is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

Now I cant say anything about the other members, most are idiots, but I have to stand up for K, he's (usually) very responcible, instelegent, and has done his research and only uses his lasers safely. I'm rather shocked at the above-quoted post. He must have been either joking or on soemthing... And you gotta give props to a 15yr old kid who's that interested in lasers and willing to do the research and handle the safely (not to mention save that kind of $$$ to buy WL's overpriced @#$%.

Pn a side not, about those vanishing posts, for some reason, I've not had that problem, and I've talked about the herc and my Atek several times, even posted a review of my atek on there. I must've been lucky and slipped under their radar while the mods were off worshiping their little golden statues of Steve...

Edit: annoying filter you got there, Timelord, IMO you should atleast make it funny. I have my forum set to replace words with "smurf" which gets some humersous contractions at times... lol
Ashton is offline  
Old 09-15-2007, 08:22 AM #89
Class 2M Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 810
Rep Power: 19
Tallaxo is just really niceTallaxo is just really niceTallaxo is just really niceTallaxo is just really niceTallaxo is just really nice
Tallaxo Tallaxo is offline
Class 2M Laser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 810
Rep Power: 19
Tallaxo is just really niceTallaxo is just really niceTallaxo is just really niceTallaxo is just really niceTallaxo is just really nice
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

The real problem does not lie with King K on this one, it rests firmly on the shoulders of Wickedlasers. They are marketing this product not as a laser pointer , but as a "non lethal weapon". he simply got carried away on steves hype machine.

That in my opinion is seriously irresponsible marketing and seems to positively encourage people to try and shine a laser into the eyes of others that you deem a "potential threat" . Endorsement by JNLWD, ARL-HEDO, and ATEC (whoever the hell they are) only fuels the hype , that this is something special that only the millitary has access to.

Forget kids in Oz shining lasers at planes being a threat to our hobby, that is nothing compared to these idiots and their marketing team.

Oh wait, this comes to mind.

Jase

Tallaxo is offline  
Old 09-16-2007, 04:22 PM #90
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 499
Rep Power: 13
King_K is on a distinguished road
King_K King_K is offline
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 499
Rep Power: 13
King_K is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord
I noticed it was King K (a 15 year old numb nut) That thinks it great to flash blind a friend : And looking at all the posts it seems it's all the same WL fanboys that post their constant bullshit. That forum has gone to shit ;D ;D ;D
Ermm... I think you didn't get it.

First of all, if you noticed the =P smiley, you'd had known that I was kidding.

I am not a Wicked Lasers fanboy, from 7 Wicked Lasers I've had, only 1 has been on-spec, and it's already dead.

If you think I'm just a 15 year old "numb nut", well, I don't really care, I just like to joke around with those kind of posts, in my opinion, it adds a lot of personality that I don't have in "real life".
__________________
King_K is offline  
Old 09-16-2007, 04:41 PM #91
Class 2M Laser
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vancouver
Posts: 945
Rep Power: 28
me_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud of
me_too_lazy me_too_lazy is offline
Class 2M Laser
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vancouver
Posts: 945
Rep Power: 28
me_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

When I wrote on LC:
Quote:
not even the fusion exec can light matches unaided
you replied:
Quote:
Wicked Lasers guarantees that the Nexus and Fusion can both light matches unaided, if not, you can RMA it.
cmon King K... how many exec Fusions have you heard of lighting matches unaided. *Probably 1/10. *You're suckering other kids into buying from wickedlasers. *I would have bashed you over on LC but u know how it is over there.

I personally think you are a 15 year old wicked fan boy, deceiving others into buying from wicked.
I dont care that you dont care what I think. *Stay off LPF if you dont care.
k thx... ass
me_too_lazy is offline  
Old 09-16-2007, 05:35 PM #92
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 340
Rep Power: 14
Ashton is a jewel in the roughAshton is a jewel in the roughAshton is a jewel in the rough
Ashton Ashton is offline
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 340
Rep Power: 14
Ashton is a jewel in the roughAshton is a jewel in the roughAshton is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

@ K: you cant take TL toooo seriously, he's a real smartass, but he's an admin which gives him 'god' status and lets him do whatever he wants. You get used to him eventually and learn to tune out anything you dont want to hear (or in this case see) Also, notice that a lot of us WERE defending you, not everyone here thinks you're an idiot, jsut a few who group everyone who's on LC together as idiots (which most of them are)
Ashton is offline  
Old 09-16-2007, 05:45 PM #93
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 499
Rep Power: 13
King_K is on a distinguished road
King_K King_K is offline
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 499
Rep Power: 13
King_K is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_too_lazy
When I wrote on LC:
Quote:
not even the fusion exec can light matches unaided
you replied:
Quote:
Wicked Lasers guarantees that the Nexus and Fusion can both light matches unaided, if not, you can RMA it.
cmon King K... how many exec Fusions have you heard of lighting matches unaided. Probably 1/10.
C'mon, I said, if your Nexus or Fusion can't light matches, you can RMA it, this is what Steve said, I just quoted him.

I never said "all the Nexus and Fusion lasers can light matches".

I don't want to get in trouble for posting things such as "only 1 of every 10 Executives can light matches unaided", I let people with brains to figure this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_too_lazy
You're suckering other kids into buying from wickedlasers.
No, I've been telling them to buy from TechLasers and Optotronics instead, but now that I know some facts about TechLasers, I may not recommend it as much as I did before.

Seriously, you are just getting a bad image of myself just because I am at a "biased" forum such as Laser Community.

I am smart enough to understand the pros and cons of each laser company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_too_lazy
I would have bashed you over on LC but u know how it is over there.
So, just because this forum allows bashing, you will bash me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_too_lazy
I personally think you are a 15 year old wicked fan boy, deceiving others into buying from wicked.
And you are?

I am not deceiving anyone, I am not deceiving others into buying from Wicked, I'd recommend other companies above Wicked Lasers. Why are you saying this anyway? Because of my site? Because of my posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_too_lazy
I dont care that you dont care what I think.
I know that you don't care, but I don't care either, I think you and I are both mature enough to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_too_lazy
Stay off LPF if you dont care.
I will obviously keep coming back if you keep bashing me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_too_lazy
k thx... ass
Sure thing bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton
@ K: you cant take TL toooo seriously, he's a real smartass, but he's an admin which gives him 'god' status and lets him do whatever he wants. You get used to him eventually and learn to tune out anything you dont want to hear (or in this case see) Also, notice that a lot of us WERE defending you, not everyone here thinks you're an idiot, jsut a few who group everyone who's on LC together as idiots (which most of them are)
I know, but it's a minority of people who can ruin other people's online experience, I know that not everyone think that I'm a 15 year-old "numb nut".

I know that he also gives "god" status and let's them do whatever the hell they want, I have grown accustomed to people like that, so I don't have a problem with it.
__________________
King_K is offline  
Old 09-16-2007, 06:04 PM #94
Class 2M Laser
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vancouver
Posts: 945
Rep Power: 28
me_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud of
me_too_lazy me_too_lazy is offline
Class 2M Laser
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vancouver
Posts: 945
Rep Power: 28
me_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

I'm not going to bother quoting as that'll make the post too long

basically you're telling me that you leave out important information in posts because you dont want to get in trouble with steve's "unbiased" lasercommunity forums. And you're smart because you know the pros and cons of companies thats why you stick with wickedlasers.

Lastly LPF is bad because I can express the flaws of your posts and you can respond to them without fear of being banned.

LPF is flawed because Timelord is a God that bashes people he thinks are stupid but you can say what you want.
LC is perfect because Steve will just ban you if you say what you really think of his company.
me_too_lazy is offline  
Old 09-16-2007, 06:14 PM #95
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 499
Rep Power: 13
King_K is on a distinguished road
King_K King_K is offline
Class 2 Laser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 499
Rep Power: 13
King_K is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_too_lazy
I'm not going to bother quoting as that'll make the post too long
Thank goodness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_too_lazy
basically you're telling me that you leave out important information in posts because you dont want to get in trouble with steve's "unbiased" lasercommunity forums. And you're smart because you know the pros and cons of companies thats why you stick with wickedlasers.
I will say it again:

I don't stick with Wicked Lasers

And yes, I don't post stuff for the fear of being banned, I assume people are smart enough to understand my posts and figure it out, most of my posts have hidden information which I don't type, but you have to figure out. Is there a problem with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_too_lazy
Lastly LPF is bad because I can express the flaws of your posts and you can respond to them without fear of being banned.
No, I like the fact that I can express myself without the fear of being banned, however, I'm undoubtedly close to being banned here, because you think that I'm a Wicked Lasers fanboy and a "numb nut", for de-railing the topic, and for making such stupid posts that go against Timelord's wishes, and in Laser Community, if Steve or anyone of the Wicked Lasers staff reads this.

I'm not expressing myself like I normally do... Because of the fear of being banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_too_lazy
LPF is flawed because Timelord is a God that bashes people he thinks are stupid but you can say what you want.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_too_lazy
LC is perfect because Steve will just ban you if you say what you really think of his company.
...

I'll let you fill those blanks.
__________________
King_K is offline  
Old 09-16-2007, 06:20 PM #96
Class 2M Laser
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vancouver
Posts: 945
Rep Power: 28
me_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud of
me_too_lazy me_too_lazy is offline
Class 2M Laser
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vancouver
Posts: 945
Rep Power: 28
me_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud ofme_too_lazy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

if you leave out information... that's deception, which you claim you don't do for WL.
C'mon are you so scared of Steve that you're even scared to post what you think HERE.

I haven't seen Timelord ban anyone here for being affiliated with WL.
He'll probably just post up more pictures when he sees this.
Which will probably start another 2 page bashing discussion
me_too_lazy is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
wicked lasers lies, wicked lasers scam





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

























Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use


 


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:51 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use
Copyright (C) 2017 Laser Pointer Forums, LLC