Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Black light!!!!!!

I have a portable UV lamp Ultralight model #BL-FL, used by jewelers to tell if stones have been "heat treated".
I bought it to use at a large outdoor antique market, to check for flourescent minerals.
It's not bright enough to use outside in the sun,(that's why I'm selling it) but works great inside or on a cloudy day.
Brand new, in the box. Used 1 time, for around 10 mins.
I don't know the wavelength, but it (the bulb's glow) is barely visible in a dark room. However, it lights up every flourescent item in the room like the sun. My guess is close to 380nm (+-) It's much closer to UV then a blacklight! I have compared them side by side.

PM me if interested.

get-attachmentaspx3.jpg

get-attachmentaspx2.jpg

Last edited:
I have a portable UV lamp Ultralight model #BL-FL, used by jewelers to tell if stones have been "heat treated".
I bought it to use at a large outdoor antique market, to check for flourescent minerals.
It's not bright enough to use outside in the sun,(that's why I'm selling it) but works great inside or on a cloudy day.
Brand new, in the box. Used 1 time, for around 10 mins.
I don't know the wavelength, but it (the bulb's glow) is barely visible in a dark room. However, it lights up every flourescent item in the room like the sun. My guess is close to 380nm (+-) It's much closer to UV then a blacklight! I have compared them side by side.

PM me if interested.

get-attachmentaspx3.jpg

get-attachmentaspx2.jpg

PM Sent :D