Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB 4w+ 445nm

Greetings,

Looking for a 4w+ laser preferably 2x26650 powered. I expect there are not too many lasers of this power and would likely be a made to order. All reasonable offers will be seriously considered....:thanks:

Moe

ARGLaser is going to build a dual diode 445nm for me once he has finished with the triode, 3 diode laser, build. Would go for a triode build now but would rather let the bugs get worked out first....

Moe

Last edited:

And how long did you expect it to last? I predict it's life to be... 60 minutes, if it's heat-sinked properly.

edit: Wow, judging by your signature, you really like them 445s. :)

Last edited:
And how long did you expect it to last? I predict it's life to be... 60 minutes, if it's heat-sinked properly.

edit: Wow, judging by your signature, you really like them 445s. :)

Yes, I am a little partial for high power...and as for the life expectency if properly heatsinked and I use short duty cycles it should be ok. At 4w+ you are not going to need a very long duty cycle....:eg:

Moe

good luck! a 2 or 3 diode build would do this. i want a 2W 405...single mode of course

I am building 3 diode hosts, and ARGLaser is doing the diode installation and optics alignment. Contact ARGLaser for details.

I am building 3 diode hosts, and ARGLaser is doing the diode installation and optics alignment. Contact ARGLaser for details.

Greetings,

Have alread been in contact with ARGLaser and he is going to start a dual build for me. I decided to wait on the 3 diode version to allow for additional developement time.

Thanks,
Moe