Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WSdeal

i bought a laser from WSdeal the wholesale version of focalprice because i thought the price was cheaper but the sipping totaled up to be the exact same as focalprice so w/e i was already on the site so i bought it and now like 35 days later i have not received the item and on the Hongkong post it says it was returned to them i have filed a PayPal dispute does anyone have any advice on what to do?

Yeah, try to learn some punctuation. Then maybe people will take you seriously enough to help you.

Didnt we ban you already? :thinking:

well i'm sorry i was in a rush and didn't really care to punctuate my sentences and what have i done wrong to get banned?

Ash

well i'm sorry i was in a rush and didn't really care to punctuate my sentences and what have i done wrong to get banned?
Well. Your posting style (lack of punctuation, lack of spell-check, un-capital "i"s, and lame question) are similar to another member that was recently banned for breaking (one or more of) the LPF rules.
:undecided:
Advice: Did you ever happen to try contacting WSdeal about a refund, since you never received your laser?

Oh well i usually don't capitalize or punctuate when i type but if you guys would rather me do it than i will.And i have emailed them numerous times and they have not do not respond to me.

Ash

Oh well i usually don't capitalize or punctuate when i type but if you guys would rather me do it than i will.And i have emailed them numerous times and they have not do not respond to me.
It's not the capatilization or punctuation per-se. It's the "uneducated feel" of a post that uses improper sentence structure. People will be more inclined to help if they see that you are at least making an effort to write your question properly. We try to be (slightly) civilized here. :yabbem:

Other than waiting for a resolution to your paypal dispute. I am not sure there is much else you can do at this point. You can always warn people of the bad business practices that WSdeal has. :(