Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Would someone build this for me or no?

Sherako

That nubm31t. I want to use it badly. I have a cnc so I can make heatsink / body. But I have no clue what I am doing electronically with this. Really what I know what to do is hook up a driver to a laser diode, and make sure everything is in safe temperatures. I'm guessing it's the same concept with the nubm31t. But with more drivers and more power haha.

dylpicklechip

That nubm31t. I want to use it badly. I have a cnc so I can make heatsink / body. But I have no clue what I am doing electronically with this. Really what I know what to do is hook up a driver to a laser diode, and make sure everything is in safe temperatures. I'm guessing it's the same concept with the nubm31t. But with more drivers and more power haha.

^ I have zero intentions of touching that thing, but admittedly, I'm also curious how that thing is driven. I've seen the video by Styropyro but he doesn't divulge much (which is probably a good thing for the general YouTube viewing public).