Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What's your favourite drink?

Favourite Drink?

• Juice

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Beer

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Water

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coke

• Other pop

• Other alcohol(vodka, champagne etc)

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

ped

When I'm drinking spirits, or liquor as you yankees call it :) , I only EVER use Coke Zero or Pepsi Max as the mixer, removing the sugar 100% eliminates any hangover I would have normally gotten the next day. I urge you to try it.

Regards

Favorite drink? When you say drink I think of alcohol, lately I've been drinking pepsi, ice tea or green tea but if I could, I would be drinking Scotch and smoking on a Cuban cigar. I have the Cigars with me, but no Scotch, so they won't get burned until I can get some.

Benm

When I'm drinking spirits, or liquor as you yankees call it :) , I only EVER use Coke Zero or Pepsi Max as the mixer, removing the sugar 100% eliminates any hangover I would have normally gotten the next day. I urge you to try it.

Regards

I can't say i never get hangovers from drinking only mixes with light/diet coke, but i don't really keep sugared coke around anymore.

I really think that the diet/light varieties of soda should become the default product, with the other labeled as 'sugared' or something like that. Free choice to everyone, but making to choice gives you the, in my opinion, better product.

I think of it like how they went with filtered cigarettes as the default over time - not that the harm reduction is directly comparable, but asking for a pack of X brand cigs will get you the filtered ones in virtually all countries now, even in those where unfiltered ones are still commonly available.