Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What if some of dem der flying saucers....

Commander J. Bloodmaker

What if some of the UFO's we have seen, are really just some dude or dudette, with an extremely high powered laser set up, spinning their kaleidoscope lens. How fun would that be? 25Mw capacitor bank all holed up in the barn, powered by a gasifier fueling an old orion, coupled up to a giant buck converter ( jk).. you get me. right? Us podunks like our shine and toys, an we ain't all dummies. I mean I had never built a laser before. Then I build 15 in one week, 3 pens, rest ttl/pwm modules for my engraver. Just posting this makes me want to build a bat laser signal. 1500w's of bat power blazing on a cloud in podunk nowheresville!! lol

So what Y'all think, plausable?

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Well it certainly would be a best case scenario if that's what those UFO sightings turn out to be. Heck of a lot better than the other option:

Capture.jpg

julianthedragon

You might be on to something. If you think about all the claims that UFOs can travel at ridiculous speeds, pivot instantly, and disappear/reappear, that does sound like someone pointing a light at the sky. But it doesn't explain the instances where the UFO/UAP is a dark figure and travels great distances keeping the same shape

You might be on to something. If you think about all the claims that UFOs can travel at ridiculous speeds, pivot instantly, and disappear/reappear, that does sound like someone pointing a light at the sky. But it doesn't explain the instances where the UFO/UAP is a dark figure and travels great distances keeping the same shape
maybe its a black laser (jk). :ROFLMAO:

Commander J. Bloodmaker

I'm not saying all of them, to be honest, I've seen some weird stuff in our skies. Just some of them. I was watching some ufo show and the footage they had reminded me of when I'm playing with kaleidoscope lens in the backyard. Made me wonder how many people thought those bright green dots dancing on the clouds were ufos. lol
Take me to your leader :alien:
I need no leader, I'm in charge. Lets sit down and have a beer and talk about why you're here mr. alien. lol
maybe its a black laser (jk). :ROFLMAO:
black lasers matter. lol
That would be me on friday night by the fire pit, a blazer.... lol

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
It's too late! Some of us have been compromised. Only chance for our survival is to hide in caves and wait out the horrible alien lust