Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The best laser videos

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8382

I'll start with a laser show that was already some time ago but anyway, I'm sure most of the new users haven't seen it :)

IMO this is the best laser video OF ALL TIME: (yes it's been posted here before, but it always deserves to be seen again..)

YouTube - Laser Show @ Qlimax 2004

EDIT: I can't see the videos already posted in this thread because I'm at work (youtube blocked)... Apologies if one of you already posted this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

The originals were all over the internet, you don't own their copyright and anyway, why do you care about it? I just uploaded it for fun, how does that harm you?

diachi

The originals were all over the internet, you don't own their copyright and anyway, why do you care about it? I just uploaded it for fun, how does that harm you?

I know I don't own the copyright and I know that it doesn't harm me, I'm jus' sayin' :whistle:

D

Deleted member 8382

Well you're saying it like if I had stolen your idea or something, I didn't even know you had posted it too, and again, do I win or do you loose anything?

diachi

Well you're saying it like if I had stolen your idea or something, I didn't even know you had posted it too, and again, do I win or do you loose anything?

Once again, I was just saying. It doesn't have any affect on either of us ... I just thought that I would mention it. I know you haven't stolen my idea - infact both of us have posted material which isn't ours. Both the videos belong to Kvant.

Anyway ... nice video ... :fightin:

That was and always will be an AWESOME laser video, thanks for sharing Hallu...:beer: