Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Still Here

Hello guys,

I know I haven’t been on much lately, with my new job and the traveling it requires I often forget to check LPF. Everyone seems to be doing well and I’ll see if I ever get to those new threads haha.

By the way, if you are curious, I had to drive from California to Ohio for my work, in a small car! :eek:
Anyway lol, I now get to spend a few weeks in the Northeast. :)

See you guys,
Alex

Encap

Good to see you're still with us Alex. Long time no see.

Sounds like Airplane and a low cost rental car would have been a better choice than driving from CA to OH and and around Northeast then back to CA, however.

Hope all has been and is well with you.

Best,

Good to see you're still with us Alex. Long time no see.

Sounds like Airplane and a low cost rental car would have been a better choice than driving from CA to OH and and around Northeast then back to CA, however.

Hope all has been and is well with you.

Best,

Hello Encap,

I did it this way since I wanted to keep my car close to me. It’s a complicated mess what’s going on at my work, so I’m taking it day by day lol.

-Alex

Good to hear from you... The most important
thing is to stay safe and healthy during these
times. It will eventually get better after a viable
vaccine is found. :)

Jerry

Good to hear from you too Jerry. I hope you and your family are staying safe up there. I think your country made the right choice in closing the border to the US!

Im taking it day by day, and I’m sure it’ll all work you :)

-Alex

So good to see you post Alex:)
Did you graduate from school or take on another job from what I remember was Walgreens..
Be safe buddie!

Hey GSS,

Yep! I actually work for a company based out of Massachusetts but has ongoing projects across the US. I scan streets and sidewalks to see if any repairing needs to be done. We use 3D cameras the record the paths we take and it gets uploaded and sent to whoever contracted us for the job. Also, I’m currently in New Bedford, MA! Are you still in Fall River? If so, we should meetup!

-Alex

Hey Hap, glad to see you checking in, hope all is well with you and your family. :)
I haven't been around too much lately myself.

Hey BG,

Everything is well with my family. We are taking safety as our priority and listening for news regarding the pandemic.

Yeah, it really is a shame this forum isn’t as hype as it was when I joined in 2013. It seems like this laser hype dried out. I think I’ll always check LPF at least for the very long future. I like to remember and see what’s going on :)

-Alex

Hey Alex
Good 2CU here today
I hope you take some time to play
Next time don't stay so long away
Glad you're back :) hooray hooray

Hey RC,

Lol! Yeah, I’m trying to relax as much as I can and not get too crazy over here :)

-Alex

Nice to see you posting Alex.
Haven’t been around much lately either.

Hey Curtis,

Yeah, it seems like what I mentioned to BG the hype for lasers has dried out, which really sucks for the time being.

-Alex

Hi Alex,
Long time buddy you must be really busy, not to post here. Never the less great hear from you always.Hope life's going wellforyou.
Rich:)

Hey Rich,

All is well currently. Just working mostly and gaining experience in my career.

-Alex