Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu pockets, and 303 beams.

LeroyLaserkins

LPF Site Supporter
I had seen two of these threads before. really insane quality the laser art ones are really insane! I have no clue how most of the photos were even taken. ArticDudes outdoor laser photography is also really high quality. I do like photography alot. I will for sure comeback here and look at these threads you shared. I appreciate it, they are for sure inspiring. I messed around with a longer exposure and added some photos. I know theyre low effort but i havent used a dlsr in a while and just messed around a little bit after work. I hope that with more practice and using my creativity I can make a better multimedia post using my lasers next time.

Last edited:

Snecho

I had seen two of these threads before. really insane quality the laser art ones are really insane! I have no clue how most of the photos were even taken. ArticDudes outdoor laser photography is also really high quality. I do like photography alot. I will for sure comeback here and look at these threads you shared. I appreciate it, they are for sure inspiring. I messed around with a longer exposure and added some photos. I know theyre low effort but i havent used a dlsr in a while and just messed around a little bit after work. I hope that with more practice and using my creativity I can make a better multimedia post using my lasers next time.
Shoot, those new photos actually look amazing!

You say "low effort" but I think those look really cool. Well done.