Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Random Pics 4 - Ears and Eggs Collection (with 561nm comparison)

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Some new pics of my collection which now features the 561nm pen from Tinkertavernco! :cool: As expected this colour doesn't photograph well, but I did do some comparison shots anyway.

From left to right: 450nm, 488, 532, 561, 595.5, and 650. The camera does pick up some differences in the two green wavelengths, but not really how they look in person. I was using a Nikon D3400 camera for this.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Same lasers with my Uranium and Bromine element cubes:

3.jpg

A couple shot I took using a couple diffraction gratings I forgot I had. Got the gratings years ago from one of Scopeguy's CNI GBs!

4.jpg

5.jpg

The 561nm pen with the 488 Sanwu pocket:

6.jpg

With the 593.5 as well:

7.jpg

A couple pictures of my JLasers 1.6W 450 and the 700mW 520 with the same diffraction gratings. Moved a little when I was taking the first pic as one of the lasers started to burn the paper part of the diffraction grating lol. Was wearing OD7 goggles for this and didn't immediately see what was happening, just smelt some burning paper. :LOL:

8.jpg

9.jpg

nekolasers2.jpg

Couple bonus images here comparing the same wavelengths. First is with the same Nikon DSLR camera, second using my Google Pixel 7 phone camera:

rainbowdslr.jpg

rainbowphone.jpg

Rexhang5

Wow! Your collection is amazing! Even if the camera can't fully capture the beauty of the 561nm pen, those comparison shots are a nice touch. It's always hard to demonstrate the differences among wavelengths, but the work you put in is appreciated. 👏📸 The wide range of colors is attractive. Keep going to enjoy your collection and capture those breathtaking moments!

wizardbizzoom

I'm particularly intrigued by the pairing of the 561nm pen with the 488 Sanwu pocket and the 593.5nm laser. This juxtaposition offers a unique perspective on the green-yellow spectrum, highlighting the distinct visual impact of each wavelength. Your adventurous spirit in exploring these combinations enriches our understanding and appreciation of laser technology.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I'm particularly intrigued by the pairing of the 561nm pen with the 488 Sanwu pocket and the 593.5nm laser. This juxtaposition offers a unique perspective on the green-yellow spectrum, highlighting the distinct visual impact of each wavelength. Your adventurous spirit in exploring these combinations enriches our understanding and appreciation of laser technology.
Are you a bot?

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
1706533193591.png

Can you type what's in this image for me?