Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post in this topic, and I will predict how you die

Re: Post in this topic, and I will predict how you

So, how am I leaving this world? :D

Event Horizon said:
Snytbaggen: You will be involved in a freak go-kart explosion that results in you losing all 5 of your senses. Your case will become a hot political topic, and after months of debate you will be euthanized live on television.

Cool ;D

Why do I think of "One" by Metallica when I read this? :-?

"LazerGuy: You will be cleaning out your attic one weekend when you find a gigantic bee hive in the back corner with over a million bees living inside. You consider various ways of removing the hive, but decide that blowing it up with home-made explosives would get the most youtube views. Naturally, the explosion shorts out the electrical circuits in the ceiling of the room below and the house catches fire. You are unable to escape. However, the video went on to become one of the most popular internet viral videos of all time. Congratulations."

What a horrible death, I don't wanna be burnt alive. :(

I'm really stupid trying to use explosives to remove a bee hive. Well, at least I became famous. :D

You have great imagination Event Horizon. ;)

Event Horizon said:
robjdixon You will choke on a waffle and suffer extreme brain damage at the world waffle competitions (WWC). You were losing to the fat guy anyways, so its no big deal. You later fall into a pool and drown while playing tag with the family cat.

I can't wait :D