Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NUBM0G - 465-470nm Beast!

Again NUBM07, NUBM0C are the older models of this new diode. This is a newer diode it just came out literally still in the 100s serial numbers production counts.
I was editing my post to make that more readily apparent while you sent that, to avoid confusion.

Darktron

💦 sploosh. This is the most powerful visible 9mm diode yet, no?
Powerful very close it fights with other newer diode that is also very efficient and powerful yet to be tested as I'm awaiting my diode.
Visible also very close it fights the beam brightness with NUGM06 (Green dot is always brighter).
Give that both diodes are pushed to their limits these are the results.
Screenshot_20230905_133531_Chrome.pngScreenshot_20230905_133535_Chrome.png

Last edited:

Darktron

So I wanted to clear out a bit of confusion and doubt I knew the model name when these diodes hit publicity thanks to @loreadarkshade we decided to keep the model name hidden until further testing but yes indeed this is the NUBM0G capable of 8W+ @ 5A in a beautiful 470nm at this power. I personally love this diode because with a multi mode driver (I'm open to get a ramping current driver) you'll be able to experience a nice wavelength change from 465-470nm 🤩

Just wanted to put this out here and be more transparent with the community.

Also I might've put this diode in visibility by asking our chinese friends about their stockage and price they then made a post selling them...

Last edited:
So I wanted to clear out a bit of confusion and doubt I knew the model name when these diodes hit publicity thanks to @loreadarkshade we decided to keep the model name hidden until further testing but yes indeed this is the NUBM0G capable of 8W+ @ 5A in a beautiful 470nm at this power. I personally love this diode because with a multi mode driver (I'm open to get a ramping current driver) you'll be able to experience a nice wavelength change from 465-470nm 🤩

Just wanted to put this out here and be more transparent with the community.
Thank you for clearing that up 🙂