Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mode hopping x-65, with pics inside.

Believe me i will.. i cant wait for this to come ;D, hopefully this will be one that stays in perfect tem00. I hope its peak is high too.

I sure hope shipping doesnt take as long as it took to get there but im pretty sure it will so ill just have to wait it out.

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

Okay,  i got it.. the first thing i noticed is that is still is an x-65 but the average is 91.2 and the peak is 93.4 so it is a really stable laser,  i tried lighting a saftey match, the ones with red heads and it wouldnt do it, it sat there and smoked but after 30sec it wont light, i tried a few differant matches it makes it smoke but wont light without a lense, also it is a perfectly round dot the entire time its on ;D

Okay, i just noticed something, this looks like it has been repaired or something, when i take of the front gold cap you can see there is a lense glued right on there not in a holder or anything, alot different from my x-65 that i had, and it seems it is the wrong serial number.. now that i think of it the number on my x-65 that i sent in was different from the number on the box too, is the serial number the one thats written on one of those gold caps?

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

wooooooolazer said:
Okay, i got it.. the first thing i noticed is that is still is an x-65 but the average is 91.2 and the peak is 93.4 so it is a really stable laser, i tried lighting a saftey match, the ones with red heads and it wouldnt do it, it sat there and smoked but after 30sec it wont light, i tried a few differant matches it makes it smoke but wont light without a lense, also it is a perfectly round dot the entire time its on ;D

Okay, i just noticed something, this looks like it has been repaired or something, when i take of the front gold cap you can see there is a lense glued right on there not in a holder or anything, alot different from my x-65 that i had, and it seems it is the wrong serial number.. now that i think of it the number on my x-65 that i sent in was different from the number on the box too, is the serial number the one thats written on one of those gold caps?

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

Well, it will light a match but only if i rub it against the box first, does anyone know why the serial number on there is different and why it looks like it is a repaired used one?

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D