Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is civillaser legit?

I found really good 532nm 300mw circular module with nice beam specs and nice price there but the deal seems too good to be true seeing how dry 532nm market is...

(I hope if I post it here it wont be bought out in few days)

Generally speaking im looking for highest power 532nm laser I can find for reasonable price with hopefully good beam specs since the direct diodes kinda have awful beams :\ and I wanted to build a laser lately
When I did some googling I found a lot of links shared here long time ago about 532nm lasers that no longer work or the products are no longer aviable... Seems like market is going backwards :(

I bought a module from them 2 days ago, it has yet to ship but with anything from China I keep my expectations low on shipping times. Perhaps in 2-3 weeks I'll report back on whether or not I received anything.

As for that DPSS green laser I have my doubts. To me it looks like it might be no different than any of the other 12mm DPSS greens (in a large heatsink) that output nearly as much IR as they do green so laser power measurements appear to be much more impressive than they actually are. But if you get one please report back

Chinese New Year is starting so nothing will be shipping for a while.
I can wait a month, the issue is finding anything that doesn't cost more than new GPU and is compact since no way im gonna be building a cleanroom lmao... I would say 350$ is my limit but for a reaaaally good deal might be willing to cry looking at my bank statement.

I bought a module from them 2 days ago, it has yet to ship but with anything from China I keep my expectations low on shipping times. Perhaps in 2-3 weeks I'll report back on whether or not I received anything.

As for that DPSS green laser I have my doubts. To me it looks like it might be no different than any of the other 12mm DPSS greens (in a large heatsink) that output nearly as much IR as they do green so laser power measurements appear to be much more impressive than they actually are. But if you get one please report back
Anytime one orders from China look at their calendar to see if there is a holiday. Right now it is their Spring Festival.

Ok update:
I found that it seems like lucklaser is connected to civillaser or its their retail website or whatever but they dont seem to have best opinions on this forum (the lucklaser) soooo I will stay away from for them for now but I only basing my choice on opinions from some old threads just so you guys know (unless someone can change my mind with an update here or if im missing something)

Last edited: