Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Innolasers

Seffers93

Does anyone know if innolasers is shipping in a timely manner now?

I ordered a couple drivers the other day and THEN read some old horror stories on here about shipping times and unsuccessful contact attempts.

But.. those were posted years ago.

Last edited:

My last experience with Innolasers was maybe 2 years ago. I've never had problems. If you set your delivery expectations back 15 years, before Amazon next day delivery, you will probably be just fine.

Seffers93

My last experience with Innolasers was maybe 2 years ago. I've never had problems. If you set your delivery expectations back 15 years, before Amazon next day delivery, you will probably be just fine.
Good to know. Not expecting next day by any means.. just hoping not two months lol.

Seffers93

is innolasers really still active?
Their website is still up and allowed me to place an order. Although I paid for priority mail (1 - 3 days) I still haven’t gotten any shipping info 6 days later. Emailed yesterday. Doubt I’ll hear anything back based on what I’ve read on here.

I have tried to contact Andrew in the past, but no answer. I even tried photonlexicon, where he attends from time to time. Please let me know if you get your package.

I haven't ordered anything from them in quite awhile. Can't really tell what they are doing now. Sorry.