Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

If you were temp banned would you return?

If you were given a temporary ban, would you return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
zero tolerance for theft and lies. My life motto. Raise my kids by it.

a poor man with integrity is vastly superior to a rich man who has none.

I would give my last dollar to the first guy.... I'd walk away from the second.

I'm with you 100% on that....
Just can't stand Liars.... or suckups...
And Ive got a lot of the 1st type you mentioned...;)

Jerry

whats wrong with us? i think we were all dropped on our heads when we were younger. i just happened to be dropped from a little higher LoL.

How the hell can we have world peace, if we cant even get along on the intarwebz.

michael

whats wrong with us? i think we were all dropped on our heads when we were younger. i just happened to be dropped from a little higher LoL.

How the hell can we have world peace, if we cant even get along on the intarwebz.

michael

We cant. Just think if women ran the world. Every month there would be a world war.

We are guys. There will always be pissing matches. Then add in the alpha dogs (like me) and you have major drama.

If there were only 2 people on the earth... at one point
there is going to be an argument... It's human nature...
The trick is to see how long you can go peacefully before
it happens...:cool:

Jerry

Kevlar

If there were only 2 people on the earth... at one point
there is going to be an argument... It's human nature...
The trick is to see how long you can go peacefully before
it happens...:cool:

Jerry

I'm not so sure its how long you can go peacefully before it happens, because as has been said, it's going to happen, but how we deal with it after it happens ;)

HIMNL9

I'm not so sure its how long you can go peacefully before it happens, because as has been said, it's going to happen, but how we deal with it after it happens ;)

Easy ..... when one of the two kill the other, cause the winner have already the reason and there's remained only the winner, then no more arguing is possible, and finally the peace can be on the earth .....

J/K ..... (i hope, at least) :p :D

daguin

Easy ..... when one of the two kill the other, cause the winner have already the reason and there's remained only the winner, then no more arguing is possible, and finally the peace can be on the earth .....

J/K ..... (i hope, at least) :p :D

Doesn't prolonged isolation lead to the development of dissociative disorders? Wouldn't the last person on earth then begin to argue with himself? :tinfoil:

Peace,
dave

WHOA no more banning.

Gotta love this forum. We go from banning, to cannibalism, to banning again. :crackup::crackup: